2 Hedgerow, Lanreath
2 Hedgerow is a spacious 3 bedroom lodge situated on the beautiful Stonerush Lakes Lodge park in Lanreath Cornwall.It provides spacious accommodation comprising an open plan living area, well equipped kitchen,three bedrooms and a terrace with Hot tub.
The lodges are based around a lovely lake and facilities on site include a restaurant and bar. The seaside resorts of Looe with its sandy beach and Fowey and Polperro are within easy driving distance
- Sleeps 6
- Large decking area and Hot Tub
- Parking outside lodge
- Broadband and Wifi (can be somewhat intermittent)
- TV and DVD
- Dishwasher and washing machine
- Highchair and cot available
- Lakeside location
- On site restaurant
- Pet friendly
Things to do:
- The Lost Gardens Of Heligan : one of the most mysterious estates in England. Lost to the brambles of time since the outbreak of WW1, restoration began in 1990, and today Heligan’s 200 acres are a paradise for the explorer, wildlife, plant lover and garden romantic.
- Polmartin Riding : BHS Approved Riding School with Riding lessons and trekking available all year round.
- Looe to Polperro walk :A 5.4 mile moderate coastal walk along the South West Coast Path . There are rockpools on the beaches, remnants of shipwrecks, tales of smugglers, and the walk ends with a stroll up through the picturesque fishing village of Polperro to Crumplehorn, where you can catch a bus back to Looe.
- Michelle’s Restaurant, Polperro : A relaxed friendly environment with wide and varied menu. The fish is caught locally.
A absolute must if you are in the area.
- The Blue Peter inn, Polperro :Lovely location on the edge of the harbour with very friendly and helpful staff. Definitely worth a visit.
- Miss Marple’s Tearoom, Looe : A delightful traditional tea room. The cream tea is an absolute delight.
Based in the heart of Cornwall.. You have some amazing surroundings.
Dip in and relax as this lodge has a private hot tub on a decked terrace
Up to two well behaved pets are welcome