2 Stonerush Valley, Lanreath
2 Stonerush Valley is a luxury lodge situated on the beautiful Stonerush Lakes Resort in Lanreath Cornwall.It provides spacious accommodation comprising an open plan living area, well equipped kitchen, master bedroom with on suite and a terrace with Hot tub.
The lodges are based around a lovely lake and facilities on site include a restaurant and bar.
- Sleeps 2
- Outside terrace and Hot Tub
- Parking outside lodge
- Broadband and Wifi (can be somewhat intermittent
- TV and DVD
- Lakeside location
- On site restaurant
- No Pets
Things to do:
- The Lost Gardens of Heligan : one of the most mysterious estates in England. Lost to the brambles of time since the outbreak of WW1, restoration began in 1990, and today Heligan’s 200 acres are a paradise for the explorer, wildlife, plant lover and garden romantic.
- Polmartin Riding : BHS Approved Riding School with Riding lessons and trekking available all year round.
- Looe to Polperro walk :A 5.4 mile moderate coastal walk along the South West Coast Path . There are rock pools on the beaches, remnants of shipwrecks, tales of smugglers, and the walk ends with a stroll up through the picturesque fishing village of Polperro to Crumplehorn, where you can catch a bus back to Looe.
1.Michelle’s Restaurant, Polperro : A relaxed friendly environment with wide and varied menu. The fish is caught locally.
A absolute must if you are in the area.
2. The Blue Peter inn, Polperro :Lovely location on the edge of the harbour with very friendly and helpful staff. Definitely worth a visit.
3. Miss Marple’s Tearoom, Looe : A delightful traditional tea room. The cream tea is an absolute delight.
Based in the heart of Cornwall.. You have some amazing surroundings.
Dip in and relax as this location has hot tubs available.