Caddy’s Corner Lodges
Caddy’s Corner Lodges are set in a World Heritage Site, surrounded by stunning countryside.
The modern, family-friendly lodges have stunning views out across the Lizard Peninsula. Spacious, stylish, contemporary lodges boast ensuite spa bathrooms, fully equipped open plan kitchen/living areas and a full sound system. Beautiful french doors lead to decking for barbeques and star gazing. Each lodge has access to a pretty wildflower area and children’s play park.
The park is off the beaten track for a truly secluded getaway, but a number of interesting towns and attractions are easily accessible. 20 minutes drive in any direction leads to some of Britain’s best surfing spots, sandy beaches, hidden coves and beautiful cliffs. An array of outdoor activities, such as cycling, walking and trail riding, are perfect for a family day out.
The lovely town of Falmouth and charming St Ives are easy to get to from Caddy’s Corner, with fabulous seafood restaurants and attractions. The must-see Eden Project is also close enough to enjoy.
- Free Wi-Fi
- Flat screen TV & sound system
- Private hot tub
- Ensuite master bedrooms
- Complimentary luxury toiletries
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Double glazed and centrally heated
- Bed linen, duvets & towels
- Welcome pack on arrival
Things to do:
1, Trebah Gardens, Falmouth – This magnificent 26-acre Cornish ravine garden features a rich collection of rare and exotic plants, trees and shrubs.This is a Cornish Garden not to be missed.
2. Quarry Target Sports, Penrhyn – Quarry Target Sports is a fun, safe and exclusive venue offering families, individuals and groups a range of activities including Archery, Crossbow shooting, Air Pistol/Rifle shooting, Axe throwing and Clay pigeon shooting
3. AK Wildlife Cruises, Falmouth – the cruises are a wonderful way to see the spectacular coastline where dolphins, basking sharks and seals can be seen. With naturalists on board every trip, and photography actively encouraged, these trips are very popular with all ages.
- The Star Inn, Porkellis – Welcoming local pub with home cooked food and a dog friendly garden.
- The Waymarker, Constantine -Hidden away but well worth finding. A nice friendly cafe with a good Sunday lunch
- Slice of Cornwall, Wendron – fresh modern decor, good locally sourced food, and the staff are really friendly and welcoming
Based in the heart of Cornwall.. You have some amazing surroundings.
Loads of things for the kids to do.
Dip in and relax as this location has hot tubs available.