Cornish Cream, Hayle
Cornish Cream is a lovely modern and contemporary holiday home in the heart of Cornwall.
Set in the town of Hayle, this is a fantastic location for your next Cornish seaside holiday. Sleeping up to 8 guests, this is a great home for a large group of friends or couples, or a family. With award-winning beaches just a short walk from the holiday home, Cornish Cream is ideal for your next coastal break.
This beautiful property sleeps up to 8 guests with 4 bedrooms including 2 kids bedrooms and 4 bathrooms making this ideal for families. The property boasts upcycled furniture throughout, bookshelves and a table tennis table. Cornish Cream is a modern and spacious holiday home offering plenty of natural light and quirky furniture.
Downstairs there is an open plan living and dining space with plenty of seating, large dining table and fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar There is also a wood burner for cosy evenings inside together. There is garden space to the front and back of the property where guests can relax in the Cornish sunshine, eat al fresco and even sunbathe. This is a great space to let your children and dog play whilst enjoying your morning coffee. You’ll also enjoy beautiful views from bedroom windows and the upstairs balcony.
Located in the centre of Hayle, you can visit local cafes, shops and beaches which are just a short walk away from your holiday home. Enjoy a day at one of the many surrounding beaches including Hayle, Gwithian and Porthkidney beach. Explore, relax, swim or surf with the whole family. For an afternoon out, visit St Ives for plenty of attractions, art galleries, cafes and beaches including Porthmeor which is very popular for surfing.
– Sleeps 8
– 4 bedrooms
– 4 bathrooms
– Table tennis table
Things to do:
– Gwithian Beach – Lush 3 mile golden sandy beach with unspoilt views, great for swimming and surfing.
– Paradise Park and Jungle Barn – Wildlife park with rare animals and birds as well as an indoor play area, gardens and mini railway.
– The Towans – Popular dog-friendly beach with dunes, great views of the lighthouse and surrounding coastline.
– Birdies Bistro, Hayle – Lovely bistro which is dog-friendly and has riverside views and a fantastic menu.
– Sanders Fish and Chips, Hayle – Excellent local fish and chip restaurant for takeaway or dining inside.
– Lula Shack, Hayle – A fish shack on the beach with a great selection of seafood and nice views.
Award-winning beaches just a short walk away