Dune Cottage, Newquay
With a private path to the beach, this stunning cottage is set amongst the dunes and is the perfect luxury property for your next coastal break.
In the desirable location of Newquay, Cornwall, this cottage has 3 bedrooms making it ideal for family, friends or couples. A beautiful place to visit at any time of the year, Dune Cottage is a magnificent property that also welcomes your pooch.
Inside this spectacular beach property, you’ll find an open plan living and dining space complete with luxury furnishings and décor. There is a wooden dining table, leather sofa, fully-equipped kitchen and glass-fronted wood burner – perfect for cosy nights indoors. The cottage has 3 bedrooms sleeping up to 6 guests and 2 bathrooms.
Outside, there are plenty of opportunities to make the most of the fantastic coastal location. To the front of the cottage, there are lots of sun loungers and a picnic table, to make the most of the sunny weather. To the side and back of the cottage, there are more sun loungers and a table and chairs where you can enjoy your morning coffee and alfresco dinner.
There is also an outdoor bath and shower, ideal for washing off all the sand and a hot tub – perfect for relaxing after a busy day. With a contemporary feel and idyllic coastal location, Dune Cottage is a magnificent cottage for your next holiday in Cornwall.
Located on the coast in Newquay, this is a fantastic location for a seaside holiday. Make the most of your own private path to the beach as well as visiting nearby seaside towns, fishing villages and beaches in Cornwall.
From surfing and eating out at seafood restaurants to visiting local landmarks and animal parks, there is so much to see and do in this beautiful part of the country.
– Sleeps up to 6 guests
– 3 bedrooms
– 2 bathrooms
– Private path to the beach
– Glass-fronted wood burner
– Hot tub
– Outdoor bath and shower
We Recommend –
- Mawgan Porth – A lovely quiet beach, perfect to get away from the crowds around Newquay.
- The Japanese Garden – Beautiful Japanese garden, nice place to explore and enjoy the stunning scenery.
- Newquay Zoo – Perfect place for the whole family with a range of exotic animals, talks from staff and gardens to explore.
- Catch Seafood Bar & Grill – Top-quality seafood restaurant with great menu, a lovely spot for brunch.
- The Traveller’s Rest – A local pub with a fantastic menu and local drinks, a nice place for fish and chips or Sunday dinner.
- Bedruthan Hotel and Spa – 4-star hotel with café and restaurant with cocktail bar offering scenic sea views.
A private path to the beach
Dip in and relax as this location has a hot tub on the patio