East Thorne, Bude
If you’re after a memorable short break in Cornwall, East Thorne is a fabulous choice. Offering a selection of cottages, roundhouses and yurts, you can glamp in style or enjoy sleeping with home comforts in a cottage. Located in the countryside, guests can explore the rural countryside and take a trip to the coast.
The yurts offer guests a chance to sleep under the stars in style! They have a waterproof canvas suitable for the typical English summer rain. But don’t worry, these yurts are cosy and comfortable all year round. Each yurt has everything you will need for a relaxing break including an outdoor kitchen (undercover), dining area outside and comfortable beds. You can choose from yurts for families, groups or couples. A number of the yurts also have wood-burning stoves and hot tubs, perfect for a romantic getaway.
The roundhouses at East Thorne are excellent options for visitors who want glamp in style. With everything you need for a relaxing break as well as several luxury features and chic furnishings throughout, you will have no problem relaxing and making memories here. Four out of the five roundhouses are pet-friendly and perfect for families. They feature fully equipped kitchens, two cabin rooms with en suite bathroom and a hot tub for a relaxing soak. The original Roundhouse is just for couples and features a private garden and sky porthole for stargazing. Book this roundhouse to spend quality time with your loved one in this amazing roundhouse.
For those who prefer the home comforts of a real cottage, East Thorne has four cottages available. Perfect all year round, the cottages are a great home away from home. Full of charm and character, the cottages provide the perfect base for your holiday in Cornwall. Enjoying cooking, eating and relaxing together with your family or friends after a day of exploring.
The location of East Thorne provides easy access to the surrounding countryside and nearby coastline. You’ll find plenty of things to see and do for the whole family. On-site there is also a games room, campfire, clay oven and playground for days when you don’t want to adventure too far.
- 5 yurts
- 5 roundhouses with Hot Tubs, including one exclusive for couples
- 4 cottages
Things to do:
- Sandymouth Bay Beach – Gorgeous public beach with café, perfect spot for summer dog walks and family days out.
- Duckpool Bay – Beautiful spot to walk for breath-taking sea views.
- Bude – Nearby seaside town, ideal for a day out on your holiday in Cornwall.
- The London Inn – Lovely British restaurant with bar and dog-friendly.
- The Stables Bar and Grill – Good quality food and drinks plus live music and pool table.
- Fryers Tearoom – Cosy tearoom serving a wide range of teas and homemade food, perfect for cream tea and afternoon tea.
Based in the North of Cornwall.. You have some amazing surroundings.
Dip in and relax as this location has hot tubs available.