Ivyleaf Combe Lodges
Ivyleaf Combe Lodges are only two miles from the lovely town of Bude. This fantastic area remains largely unspoiled – home to beautiful, long, sandy beaches and a huge array of family attractions.
The well appointed lodges offer families or couples the perfect getaway to relax and unwind from the pressures of daily life. The Scandinavian style accommodation is available in 2 or 3 bedrooms, complete with a well equipped kitchen and a distinctly stylish, contemporary feel.
The lodges, which are nestled in a beautiful wooded valley, have their own luxurious private outdoor hot tub. They’re perfect to lounge around in and relax, whilst enjoying the dazzling surroundings.
The perfect place to relax and unwind, the lodges are close to many lovely Cornish villages. Historic Clovelly, stunning Port Isaac and stylish Rock Padstow are nearby, with lovely local beaches. Horse riding, sailing, surfing, golf, and fishing are all available and within easy reach, along with quality, cozy pubs and restaurants to enjoy a relaxed evening meal.
- Free Wi-Fi
- Widescreen TV with Freeview & DVD
- Private hot tub*
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Ensuite master bedrooms
- Double glazed & centrally heated
- Bed linen, duvets & towels
- Bike hire
- Laundry room
*selected lodges only
We recommend :
Things to do:
- Walk Bude Coast and Canal – Superb walks – either along the beach itself or along the canal.
- Bude Tunnel – enjoy the tunnel at a leisurely pace and take in the wonderful views and atmosphere.
- FreeWave Surf Academy – surfing school at Widemouth Bay
- The Deck – fresh local ingredients in a fun and relaxed atmosphere.
- Trelawny Tea Room – home made cakes and cream teas and light lunches.
- The Bank Tapas and Grill – a Cornish twist on Spanish tapas
Based in North Cornwall.. You have some amazing surroundings.
Loads of things for the kids to do.
Dip in and relax as this location has hot tubs available.