Mullion Cove Coastal Retreat
Mullion Cove Coastal Retreat is a 5-star holiday park, situated in an area of outstanding natural beauty and peaceful surroundings.
Offering unparalleled luxury and dazzling views, the park is located on the Lizard Peninsula. The stunning lodges feature Egyptian cotton bedding, bathrobes, Wi-Fi access and much more. The fully-fitted modern kitchens have everything you need to cook up a delicious meal, which you can serve up on your own private decking area. Each lodge also features a private outdoor hot tub – so you can soak up those wonderful views!
Available in one to four bedrooms, the park makes the perfect couples, friends or family retreat. Although the park is secluded in beautiful surroundings, offering peace and tranquility, the village of Mullion is nearby for your convenience, with a great selection of shops, bars, and restaurants.
There’s plenty to see and do, right on your doorstep. The village is also home to a lovely harbour, owned by the National Trust. There are also many outdoor activities on offer, such as coasteering and rock climbing, which the whole family can enjoy.
Mullion Cove Coastal Retreat is the perfect place to rejuvenate. With its remote location and sensational views, you’re truly able to relax and unwind from the hustle and bustle of daily life.
- Flat screen TV & DVD
- Private hot tub*
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Ensuite master bedrooms
- Use of bathrobes*
- Complimentary toiletries
- Double glazed & centrally heated
- Bed linen, duvets & towels
- Decking with garden furniture
- Welcome pack on arrival
*Select lodges only
Things to do:
- South West Coast Path Walk – 7 mile moderate walk from Mullion Cove to Lizard Point- a great walk with some breathtaking views.
- Lizard Adventure, The Lizard – Explore the Lizard peninsula by kayak, coasteering, stand up paddle board or climbing.
- Paradise Park, Hayle – Award winning Wildlife Sanctuary for a great family day out.
- The Ship Inn. Mawgan : local cuisine -highly recommended.
- Mounts Bay Inn, Mullion – A modern style pub with great sea views.
- Cadgwith Cove Inn : proper fisherman’s Pub with true Cornish feel.
Based in the heart of Cornwall.. You have some amazing surroundings.
Loads of things for the kids to do.
Dip in and relax as this location has hot tubs available.