Stonerush Lakes Lodges, Lanreath
Relax in the comfort of your own modern lodge at Stonerush Lakes Lodges where you can choose from a selection of unique lodges which all offer modern furnishings, luxurious touches and hot tubs.
There are 42 lodges on site which all offer superb accommodation in the Cornish countryside for you and your family. Sleeping 2 to 6 guests, these lodges are perfect for a romantic getaway, friends gathering or family holiday. The lodges offer stunning views of the lake and surrounding countryside.
All lodges have an open plan living, dining and kitchen area where guests can cook, eat and relax together whenever they fancy. A number of lodges are also dog-friendly so your furry friend can come on holiday with you and not miss out on the fun. 1 Lake View is a great example of a dog-friendly 1-bedroom lodge part of Stonerush Lakes Lodges. Perfect for a romantic break, the lodge has an open plan living, dining and kitchen area with doors leading out to the balcony where you can sit and enjoy the surrounding views and eat dinner al fresco. There is also a cosy bedroom and bathroom equipped with a jacuzzi bath with TV and sauna for the perfect way to relax and unwind.
When you don’t feel like cooking, eat out at the estate’s restaurant which offers lakeside seating and an excellent menu suiting all tastes.
The location of these lodges provides a perfect base for exploring the South Cornish Coast. The countryside location means there are beautiful walking trails on your doorstep, ideal for dog walks, and less than 9 miles away are the well known towns of Looe and Polperro with plenty of historical landmarks, shops, cafes and pubs to enjoy.
- 42 lodges
- Restaurant on site
- Dog-friendly (select lodges)
- Hot tubs
- Set on 28 acres
- Sleeping 2 – 6 guests
Things to do:
- The Lost Gardens Of Heligan : one of the most mysterious estates in England. Lost to the brambles of time since the outbreak of WW1, restoration began in 1990, and today Heligan’s 200 acres are a paradise for the explorer, wildlife, plant lover and garden romantic.
- Polmartin Riding : BHS Approved Riding School with Riding lessons and trekking available all year round.
- Looe to Polperro walk :A 5.4 mile moderate coastal walk along the South West Coast Path . There are rockpools on the beaches, remnants of shipwrecks, tales of smugglers, and the walk ends with a stroll up through the picturesque fishing village of Polperro to Crumplehorn, where you can catch a bus back to Looe.
- Michelle’s Restaurant, Polperro : A relaxed friendly environment with wide and varied menu. The fish is caught locally.
A absolute must if you are in the area.
- The Blue Peter inn, Polperro :Lovely location on the edge of the harbour with very friendly and helpful staff. Definitely worth a visit.
- Miss Marple’s Tearoom, Looe : A delightful traditional tea room. The cream tea is an absolute delight.
Based in the heart of Cornwall.. You have some amazing surroundings.
Dip in and relax as this location has hot tubs available.