Wild Furze, near Bude
A luxurious modern barn conversion in the Cornish countryside, this is a wonderful property within close reach to Cornwall’s coast.
Sleeping up to 8 guests in 4 bedrooms, Wild Furze is the perfect home for your next UK holiday. With contemporary and luxurious furnishings throughout, you’ll be able to enjoy a peaceful break with loved ones at Wild Furze.
Wild Furze is a stunning luxurious space for families, friends and couples. Featuring a contemporary design and all the luxury home comforts you’ll need for a relaxing stay; this is a magnificent property.
Downstairs there is an open plan living, dining and kitchen featuring a flat-screen Smart TV, Bose sound system and wood burner. This is the perfect space to cook, eat and relax together. There are bi-fold doors which open out to the garden letting in the fresh air in the warmer months. In the colder months, there is underfloor heating to keep the property nice and warm. Upstairs there are 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms providing enough private space for families, couples and friends.
Wild Furze is located in the peaceful countryside and within close distance to the coast.
An idyllic location for a holiday, guests can easily access the nearby seaside town of Bude and surrounding fishing villages. Enjoy walks along Summerleeze, Crooklets and Sandymouth Bay beach and explore the cafes, restaurants, pubs and shops. There are also plenty of opportunities to rent surfboards, canoes and kayaks. So, whether you’re planning a relaxing break or action-packed holiday, this is a fantastic location at any time of the year.
– Sleeps 8
– 4 bedrooms
– 3 bathrooms
– Woodburning stove
– Underfloor heating
– 2 private terraces
We Recommend –
Things to do:
– Compass Point – Beautiful historical landmark surrounded by rugged cliffs and sandy beaches, a great place to walk.
– Bude Sea Pool – Popular swimming pool on the beach with sea views, good for swimming and paddle-boarding.
– Adventure International – Outdoor activity organiser with surfing, kayaking, caving and climbing.
– Kings Arms, Bude – Lovely country pub serving fantastic selection food and drinks, very popular for Sunday roasts.
– Bayleaf, Bude –Indian restaurant serving local produce in authentic dishes.
– Life’s A Beach, Bude – Seafood restaurant with amazing seaside location, café during the day and bistro by night.
Situated in the Cornish countryside, but within close reach of Cornwall’s coast.