Lake Pochard Holiday Lodges
Stay in beautiful Scandinavian-style lodges with lakeside views at Lake Pochard.
A great base for family holidays in the Cotswold, Lake Pochard has a variety of lodges available to suit you.
With pets welcome, you can enjoy a holiday with all family members (including the furry ones).
The Scandinavian timber lodges on-site at Lake Pochard provide modern, stylish and comfortable accommodation for everyone.
With either 2 or 3 bedrooms, the lodges have open plan living, dining, and kitchen space and fully equipped with everything you need for a relaxing break. Each lodge also features a veranda overlooking the lake with chairs and table, and a BBQ, perfect for the summer months. Lodges are also accessible for wheelchair users.
A holiday at Lake Pochard is great for guests who want to explore the Cotswolds.
On-site you can make the most of the Waterside Café and fishing. Set on a beautiful 11-acre lake and leading to The Cotswold Water Park’s trails, you can spend your time walking, running, cycling, and exploring with family, friends and your dog.
Outside the park, you can explore the lovely towns and villages, rolling hills and countryside views in the Cotswolds.
For the avid carp fisherman, Pochard Lake is a 11.5 acre Specimen Lake for exclusive use of residents and owners staying in the Lake Pochard holiday lodges. The lake is well stocked with both Mirror and Common Carp. There is a one off charge of £10 per angler to fish Pochard Lake .(ps. The lake is very weedy from spring to autumn.)
– Sleeps 4 to 6
– 2 to 3 bedrooms
– Lake views
– Suitable for wheelchairs
We Recommend –
Things to do:
– Cotswold Water Park Hire – Open water swimming, kayaks, rowing boats, and more!
– Cotswold Country Park Lake and Beach – Sandy beach with lagoon, large inflatable obstacle course and boats to rent
– Cleveland Lakes Nature Reserve – Beautiful place to walk with family, friends, and the dog and spot local wildlife.
– Waterside Cafe – Lovely local café, a good spot for breakfast, brunch and lunch
– South Cerney Fish and Chips – Takeaway fish and chips serving good portions
– Royal Oak – Cosy pub with a good menu and selection of drinks
An idyllic Cotswolds location
One well-behaved pet welcome
For those interested in fishing, Lake Pochard is well stocked with both Mirror and Common Carp.