Oasis Lodges, Putley
The Oasis Lodges provide guests with a secluded, and tranquil, location for a relaxing break in the West Country. Staying in one of the four lodges provides the perfect base for exploring the surrounding area. They also give guests a unique holiday experience with the chance to experience the country’s only natural swimming pool. Great for families, group of friends, or a couple who want a peaceful holiday with plenty of opportunities to explore the great outdoors.
On-site at Oasis Lodges there is a children’s play area, sauna and hot tub, massage service, and Wi-Fi; with a wealth of things to see and do in close proximity, this the perfect base for a fun holiday. There are four lodges available at the Oasis Lodges, which are all self-catering, and provide everything guests will need for a stress-free break.
For smaller families, the Tadpole lodge is ideal; offering a single story lodge with open dining, kitchen, living area, stunning views, and a hot tub. Whereas the Lily Lodge is two storeys for those looking for plenty of space to relax. All the lodges have private hot tubs and verandas to unwind after a day of exploring, and space to enjoy your morning coffee, or evening dinner, outside.
The Oasis Lodges are located in Putley – just 18 miles from Gloucester, and 20 miles from Worcester – providing the perfect city day out for all the family. The location is a great base for exploring the surrounding countryside and mountains, or to enjoy walks along the River Wye. Alternatively, go on a walk into the town of Ledbury where you can explore quaint shops, tea rooms, and castles; including Eastnor Castle.
Features of the Park:
- Natural swimming pool
- Hot tub
- Six unique lodges sleeping 4-5 people each
- Children’s play area
- Rural location
- Massage service
Things to do :
- Malvern Hills – Great range of different length walks available on easy paths. Beautiful views, with easy access from Great Malvern.
- Eastnor Castle, Ledbury – Eastnor Castle can be found on in the dramatic setting of the Malvern Hills and is surrounded by a beautiful deer park, arboretum and lake. It is still the home of the Hervey-Bathurst family..
- Newbridge Farm Park, Ledbury – the farm enables families and groups to have fun, safe, quality time together with friendly animals, activities and play areas.
Eating Out :
- The Oak Inn, Staplow – A cosy 16th century country Inn set in the heart of the beautiful Herefordshire countryside with great food.
- Sitara, Ledbury – a warm welcome and excellent Indian Cuisine at the Sitara Restaurant in the centre of Ledbury
- Hellens Tearoom, Much Marcle – enjoy tea and cake in the lovely garden area following a tour of the manor house.
An idyllic Cotswold retreat.