Ash Grey, Plymouth
Set amongst lovely greenery, this modern and unique property is perfect for a romantic getaway.
Offering plenty of space inside and out, this home has everything guests will need for a relaxing break in Devon. Surrounded by beautiful countryside and within easy access to the coast, this is a fantastic location for a holiday at any time of the year.
The Ash Grey property is a cube shaped-house which boasts high ceilings, bi-fold doors leading to the decking and a skylight for stargazing.
There is an open plan living and dining area which features a large sofa, table and chairs, fully-equipped kitchen, TV with XBOX One, and a projector – perfect for a movie night. The bi-fold glass doors offer great views of the greenery that surrounds the property. These doors open out onto the patio, a great place to enjoy the warmer weather. The bed which has a TV at the end of it is on the mezzanine level and overlooks the living area.
Ash Grey is located within the Devon countryside and provides an excellent base for exploring the surrounding landscapes as well as the coast.
With easy access to the Devonshire coast, you can enjoy trips to some of the best beaches in the country. Inland, you can plan scenic walks through quaint villages and alongside picturesque rivers.
– Sleeps up to 2
– 1 bedroom (mezzanine level)
– Surrounded by greenery
– 4K projector
– XBOX One
We Recommend –
Things to do:
– Dartmoor Zoo – Small and family-friendly 33-acre zoo with endangered animals and a conservation centre.
– Bovisand Beach – Secluded, peaceful family-friendly and dog-friendly beach with rocky cliffs and beautiful scenic views.
– Woodlands Family Theme Park – Family-friendly theme park with indoor and outdoor rides and attractions and a small zoo.
– Rose and Crown, Yealmpton – Cosy gastropub with fab service and beer garden for the warmer months.
– Kitley House Hotel and Restaurant, Plymouth – 4-star restaurant serving fine dining, afternoon tea and Sunday roasts.
– The Foxhound Inn, Brixton – Dog-friendly country pub with great service and tasty home-cooked food.
Excellent location among the Devon woods.