Brambles is one of three luxury lodges in a peaceful location just four miles from Hatherleigh, Devon.
These superb, luxury log cabins were constructed in 2006 from 8” pine logs and are warm in the winter and cool in the summer months.
Each of the lodges can sleep four people and have their own undercover patio area through the double doors in the living area, complete with furniture and unmissable views
The lodge offers superb accommodation including an open plan living area with wood burning stove, well appointed kitchen and two bedrooms. The covered patio area enjoys stunning views towards Dartmoor.
An excellent base for an active outdoor holiday, the Dartmoor View Lodges are situated near many different walking and cycling paths.
Hatherleigh is just a short drive away; a delightful old town bursting with thatched roofs as well as quirky craft shops, cafes and rural pubs.
The Tarka trail is nearby and within driving distance are Okehampton Castle and the stunning RHS Rosemoor Gardens at Torrington,
- Off road parking
- smoke free
- pub/shop < 2 miles
- washing machine
Things to do:
• The Granite Way – Great cycle trail, all off road, suitable for all abilities
• Okehampton Castle – The remains of the largest castle in Devon, in a stunning setting
• Proper Dartmoor Tours – stunning views of Dartmoor with luxury transport
• The Oxenham Arms, South Zeal – a fine inn in beautiful surroundings
• The Clovelly Inn, Okehampton – village inn serving great food at reasonable prices
• The Black River Inn, Black Torrington – Friendly village pub with excellent food.
Based in the heart of Devon. You have some amazing surroundings.
Bring your furry friend along for the fun.