One of three luxury lodges in a peaceful location near Hatherleigh, Devon. The lodge offers superb accommodation including an open plan living area with wood burning stove, well appointed kitchen and two bedrooms. Covered patio area with stunning views towards Dartmoor. Excellent base for walking and cycling. The Tarka trail is nearby and within driving distance are Okehampton Castle and the stunning RHS Rosemoor Gardens at Torrington,
- Off road parking
- smoke free
- pub/shop < 2 miles
- washing machine
Things to do:
• The Granite Way – Great cycle trail, all off road, suitable for all abilities
• Okehampton Castle – The remains of the largest castle in Devon, in a stunning setting
• Proper Dartmoor Tours – stunning views of Dartmoor with luxury transport
• The Oxenham Arms, South Zeal – a fine inn in beautiful surroundings
• The Clovelly Inn, Okehampton – village inn serving great food at reasonable prices
• The Black River Inn, Black Torrington – Friendly village pub with excellent food.
Based in the heart of Devon. You have some amazing surroundings.
Bring your furry friend along for the fun.