Great Field Lodges, Braunton
Offering the very best of the coast and the countryside, Great Field Lodges are in a great location for your UK holiday.
There are 3 dog-friendly lodges on site that all sleep 2 guests – perfect for a couple’s romantic break.
With 3 beautiful beaches in a short distance as well as the town of Braunton, there is plenty to see and do when staying at the Great Field Lodges in Devon.
The lodges are modern, stylish and provide everything guests will need for a relaxing coastal holiday. Inside, the lodges boast an open plan living, kitchen and dining room where guests can cook, eat and relax together. The master bedroom has an ensuite bathroom with a bath and separate shower. Throughout the lodges, you’ll find plenty of windows to let in the natural light. The living area opens out to the decking where guests can soak up the sun in the deck chairs or at the table. There is also a hot tub on the decking which is a fantastic way to relax after a busy day exploring Devon.
All 3 lodges are dog-friendly so you can bring your furry friend on holiday with you.
Great Field Lodges are in a magnificent location with stunning views of the surrounding countryside and coast. Within walking distance to Saunton Sands, this is ideal for those who want to make the most of the beach. It is also a great location for walking your furry friend! Croyde Beach and Woolacombe Beach are close by too. The town of Barnstaple is just a short drive away where you can browse the shops, try the local pubs and cafes and enjoy walks along the River Taw.
– 3 lodges
– Sleeps 2 guests
– Hot tub
We Recommend –
Things to do:
- Saunton Sands – Lovely sandy beach, popular with surfing.
- Combe Martin Wildlife and Dinosaur Park – Fantastic zoo with a train ride, fossil museums, plenty of animals including lions, wolves and birds, and animatronic dinosaurs.
- Croyde Beach – Small but popular beach with beautiful views of surrounding cliffs.
- The Riverside – Nice restaurant serving a great menu including Asian fusion dishes
- Beachside Grill – Bar and grill overlooking Saunton Beach with a friendly atmosphere, serving top-quality steaks, fish and vegan options
- The Thatch – Thatched roof pub serving quality food with outdoor seating, a 10-minute walk from Croyde Bay
Based in North Devon. You have some amazing surroundings.
Two well behaved pets welcome
Dip in and relax as this location has hot tubs available.