Haldon Forest Lodge, Exeter
Escape to Haldon Forest for a magical stay in Haldon Forest Lodge. The luxury lodge is tucked away providing a peaceful location for guests. Sleeping 6 guests, this dog-friendly property is a fantastic choice for friends and families. With a hot tub, outdoor seating, pizza oven, bike storage and access to Haldon Forest, this is a great base for exploring the great outdoors and surrounding area of Exeter.
This beautiful luxurious lodge boasts an open plan living and dining area where guests can relax, cook and eat together. This area features a fully-equipped kitchen, breakfast bar, dining table and sofa area with sofa bed that sleeps 2. There is also a master bedroom with en-suite, twin bedroom and family bathroom. Outside the property, there is a decked area with seating, hot tub, pizza oven, bike storage offering lovely views and a nice place to relax.
With access to Haldon Forest from your lodge, this is a great place to stay for those who want to make the most of the great outdoors. The lodge is surrounded by 3,500 acres of woodland providing a peaceful setting for your next holiday. There is also plenty to see and do in the surrounding area including Go Ape, Haldon Forest Centre, and the city of Exeter which is just a 10 minute drive away.
- Sleeps 6
- 2 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Hot tub
- Outdoor decked seating area
- Pizza oven
- Bike storage area
- Access to Haldon Forest
We Recommend –
Things to do:
- Exeter Racecourse – Horse racing venue with events throughout the year for the whole family.
- Go Ape Haldon – Activity centre with treetop ropes course and zip line.
- Powderham Castle – Beautiful castle with exhibits, restaurant and gardens.
- Route 5, Haldon – American diner style restaurant with bar and grill.
- Phoenix Chudleigh, Chudleigh – Lovely English restaurant with a fantastic menu and great drinks.
- The Ley Arms, Kenn – 12th century thatched roof country pub serving local ales and cider and home cooked food with beer garden.
With access to Haldon Forest from your lodge, this is a great place to stay
Two small dogs welcome
Dip in and relax as this lodge has a hot tub .