March End Lodges, Georgeham
March End Lodges is a collection of three beautiful lodges in Georgeham, Devon. All lodges sleep two guests and are dog-friendly, perfect for a romantic break with your loved one and four-legged friend! Located on a working farm, the lodges offer stunning views of the surrounding countryside.
All three of the lodges have modern and luxury furnishings throughout. You can feel cosy in this home away from home which is fully equipped for you and your partner to enjoy cooking, eating and relaxing together. On summer evenings you can enjoy a glass of wine on the patio whilst watching the sunset. The lodges boast a cosy bedroom which overlooks the outdoor decking, back garden and hot tub where you can soak after a busy day of exploring.
The lodges benefit from enclosed gardens where your dog can run. And the coast of Devon is just a short drive from the March End Lodges where you can enjoy long dog walks on one of the many dog-friendly beaches. So, if you’re looking for a lodge in Devon for your next relaxing dog-friendly break, one of these three March End Lodges is a great choice.
– 3 lodges
– Hot tub
– Sleeps 2 guests
We Recommend –
Things to do:
- Putsborough Beach – Beautiful sandy beach popular with families and surfers. With café, parking and toilet facilities.
- Baggy Point – Headland in North Devon in between Croyde Bay and Morte Bay offering stunning views over the coastline.
- Croyde Beach – One of the most popular beaches in North Devon backed by rolling sand dunes.
- The King Arms – Cosy inn with delicious food, real ales and outdoor seating for the summer.
- The Rock Inn – Traditional large pub and separate restaurant serving outstanding pub food, with live music on select nights.
- The Thatch – Thatched pub serving quality food, close to Croyde Bay and 10 rooms available for guests.
Based in North Devon. You have some amazing surroundings.
Two well behaved pets welcome
Dip in and relax as this location has hot tubs available.