The Granary, Ottery St. Mary
The Granary is a bright, modern, pet-friendly lodge offering luxury living in the heart of Devon. The lodge is fully equipped with everything needed for a relaxing break and even boasts a number of luxurious, contemporary touches throughout. The location offers a wide range of things to see and do in the nearby village of Whimple, towns of Ottery St Marys and Honiton and surrounding National Parks.
This luxurious and modern barn has been designed for stylish, contemporary and accessible living, perfect for couples, friends or a small family. The lodge offers an open plan living area with a fully-equipped kitchen featuring a Nespresso coffee machine, breakfast bar, dining table, sofa, and Smart TV. There are two double bedrooms, both have en-suites, stunning views of the surrounding moorland and doors leading out to the decking. The outdoor decking surrounds the lodge and has outdoor furniture where guests can sit and enjoy a morning coffee or al fresco dinner whilst soaking up the stunning views. There is also a shower and water bowl for your four-legged friend so you can wash them down after a muddy walk before they go indoors.
Located just 1.5 miles from the village of Whimple, guests can enjoy rural walks to the village to try out the village pub. The town of Ottery St Mary is just 4 miles and Honiton is 8 miles away, offering plenty to see and do for an afternoon out with the family. This lodge also benefits from being just a short drive from the coast, perfect for a beach day. Whatever you plan to do whilst on holiday in Devon, this lodge provides the perfect base for exploring and relaxing.
- Sleeps 4
- 2 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Smart TV
- Nespresso coffee machine
- Outdoor shower
Things to Do:
- World Of Country Life – a family owned visitor attraction in Exmouth, A mix of museums, animals, play areas and entertainment, make it an excellent day out for the whole family,
- Exeter Cathedral – one of the oldest and most beautiful Cathedrals in England.
- Connaught Gardens, Sidmouth – beautiful gardens with beautiful views
- Rusty Pig, Ottery St. Mary – Rustic charm and fresh local ingredients
- The Volunteer Inn, Ottery St. Mary – quaint English pub. Friendly staff and great value for money.
- Neil’s Restaurant, Sidmouth – Neil’s focuses on bringing the freshest Devon food, cooked in a sympathetic way to the table.
A modern lodge within driving distance of the ancient Jurassic Coast.
Allowance for two well-behaved dogs at £25 each per week.