The Old Apple Store, Ilfracombe
The Old Apple Store is a beautiful luxury barn conversion perfect for your next coastal break.
Within a short distance to Lee Bay beach and with plenty of cafes, restaurants, pubs and shops nearby, this is a fabulous location.
Sleeping up to 4 guests, the Old Apple Store boasts a stylish and modern design with plenty of luxurious furnishings throughout.
Inside this magnificent barn conversion, you’ll find an open living space on the first floor with sofa and Smart TV, dining table, wood-burning stove to keep you warm in the colder months and a fully-equipped kitchen including Aga Rangemaster and Nespresso coffee machine.
There is also a double bedroom on the first floor. On the second floor, there is another bedroom which can be set up as a super-king or twin and a family bathroom, ideal for couples, friends or families.
Outside, there is a large wooden decking area with barbecue and table and chairs to enjoy al fresco dining, and a hot tub with a comfy chair – the perfect place to relax after a busy day.
Located on the Devonshire coast and within walking distance to the seaside village of Lee and the beach, this is a fantastic location for a coastal holiday. The local village has a lovely pub and independent shops and cafes to explore. To experience some of the nearby coastlines, Ilfracombe and Woolacombe are within a short drive.
– Sleeps up to 4 guests
– 2 bedrooms
– 1 bathroom
– Hot tub
– Wood burner
– Walking distance to the beach
We Recommend –
Things to do:
– Lee Bay Beach – Beautiful dog-friendly beach surrounded by cliffs and often quiet and peaceful.
– Ilfracombe Harbour – Lovely seaside harbour with shops, cafes, restaurants and more!
– Funder Island – Small family-friendly amusement park with pirate-themed mini-golf and water bumper cars on the seafront.
– The Grampus Inn, Ilfracombe – Local dog-friendly inn serving an excellent menu of local home-cooked food, cask ales and much more.
– The Pier Brewery Tap and Grill – Seaside gastro pub with amazing views and a fantastic menu.
– Depot Eatery – Local family-friendly restaurant with a great menu, also dog-friendly.
The beach at Lee Bay is a short walk away, through a charming Devon village
Dip in and relax as this location has a hot tub on the deck