Burnbake Forest Lodges
These stunning lodges in Dorset have everything you could need for a peaceful holiday.
There are 12 lodges on site including some executive buildings which offer the absolute height of luxury. The lodges are set in the Dorset countryside in the heart of Rempstone Estate boasting spectacular views and lots of opportunities to get back to nature.
There are three types of Lodges which sleep 4-6 and each lodge offers one master bedroom equipped with an en-suite and other twin bedrooms which can be made into doubles upon request.
Every lodge comes with a patio so you can do some wonderful alfresco dining or sit in your very own hot tub and survey your little patch of paradise.
Executive lodges are a little more secluded for added privacy and are also furnished with Bang and Olufsen surround sound system as well as an extra TV.
All lodges come well stocked with crockery so you can cook up a storm for your friends and family. Local supermarkets will do deliveries to the lodges. There is a shop on site for any missing ingredients but there’s also a restaurant if you feel like treating yourself..
There are loads of footpaths for you to enjoy so you can walk to Studland beach or Corfe Castle and know that your hot tub is waiting for you when you return!
Isle of Purbeck golf course is nearby.
This area features a stretch of the famous Jurassic Coast and no holiday is complete without a visit to those rugged cliffs and fantastic, golden sands.
For a peaceful, idyllic holiday Burnbake Forest Lodges are perfect.
- Outdoor hot tub
- Flat screen TV
- Kitchen including microwave, dishwasher and fridge/freezer
- Wood burning stove (initial logs free, extra logs available at £6 per bag)
- Cots and highchairs £10 each (must be booked in advance)
- All non smoking accommodation
Things to do:
- Monkey World, Wool – a 65-acre ape and monkey Rescue and Rehabilitation Centre housing monkeys from all over the world.
- RNLI College, Poole – Discovery Tour : Find out how the crews and lifeguards are trained with a behind the scenes 90 minute tour of the College.
- Dorset Adventure Park, Corfe Castle – a family fun Water park and Mud Trail. Featuring 18 acres of woodland and lakes with stunning views of Corfe Castle.
- Bingley’s Bistro, Poole – quality food and service – highly recommended.
- Italian Diva, Poole – Stylish, modern decor and excellent food.
- Courtyard Tearooms, Poole – vintage tea room with a lovely outdoor area.
Based in the South of Dorset.. You have some amazing surroundings.
Loads of things for the kids to do.
Dip in and relax as this location has hot tubs available.