Poll Dorset Log Cabin, Evershot
The Poll Dorset log cabin is a large pinewood cabin that sleeps up to eight guests at one time. The cabin has a large green garden space providing the perfect spot to enjoy your morning coffees and evening dinner together. Ideal for a big family, couples or group of friends, this beautiful log cabin works as a great base for a holiday in Dorset.
The log cabin has a large open plan living, dining and kitchen area. This is where guests can spend their evening cooking, eating and relaxing together. The kitchen is fully equipped with everything needed for a tasty home-cooked meal. There is also a dining table, u-shaped sofa, Smart TV and wood burning stove. There are two king bedrooms and two double bedrooms as well as a shower room and bathroom featuring a jacuzzi bath. Suitable all year-round, guests can feel comfortable and cosy in this gorgeous log cabin in Evershot, Dorset. Step outside and you can enjoy the peaceful location and stunning views. There are a table and chairs with an umbrella as well as a BBQ and lots of green space for guests to spend their summer days relaxing with unspoilt views of the countryside.
Surrounded by beautiful countryside and hills, there is plenty to explore. Use this log cabin as a base whilst exploring the surroundings and all of the great things that Dorset has to offer. Evershot village is just a short walk away where you can browse the quaint shops, pubs and cafes. The village is the second highest in the county and also famous for being part of Thomas Hardy’s literature. Travel a little further and you can visit the beautiful town of Dorchester or Weymouth, a seaside town with gorgeous sandy beaches.
- 4 bedrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 2 bathrooms
- Off road parking
- Wood burning stove
- Smart TV
Things to do:
- Sherborne Castle and Gardens : Stunning castle that was built for Sir Walter Raleigh, and gardens by Capability Brown.
- Nine Springs Country Park : a great place to visit with varied walks for all abilities and lots to do for the children
- Henley Hillbillies: an action packed day out including quad biking and clay pigeon shooting and lots more!
- Acorn Inn, Evershot : with two bars and an award-winning restaurant serving a range of exceptional seasonal dishes.
- Le Petit Canard, Maiden Newton : an excellent reputation for the quality and standard of food and service.
- Greyhound Inn, Sydling St. Nicholas : A very smart but warm and friendly pub with great dining and food.
This spacious rural location is great for a group.