Wareham Forest Lodge Retreat, Poole
Wareham Forest Lodge Retreat is tucked away in the stunning Dorset countryside. Relax in the gorgeous woodland surroundings that make up Wareham Forest. This retreat is perfect for those who want to spend time nature, breath fresh air and forget about the stresses daily life can bring.
There is a whole range of lodges available and they vary in price. The lodges were built in 2017 and sleep from 2-8 people so you can choose to have a getaway with that special someone or bring along your family and friends. These lodges in Dorset have beautiful contemporary interiors and are light and airy too. Premier lodges come equipped with a hot tub for you to unwind in after a long day of exploring. You can sit in the tub and watch the stars or enjoy dining alfresco on your decking. It’s the little touches that bring the luxury to these lodges: they come stocked with tea, coffee and milk as well as other essentials. The kitchens are perfect for cooking and come equipped with microwave, cooker and dishwasher. They even leave dishwasher tabs and such in the lodge so you have nothing to worry about on arrival.
From this location you can visit Poole, Bournemouth or Swanage for an exciting day out or explore the numerous footpaths and cycling trails in the nearby area. The Purbeck hills aren’t far away and make for some breathtaking scenery. If you love nature then the Wareham Forest Lodge Retreat is perfect for you.
- Outdoor hot tub (in Premier lodges only)
- Flat screen TV
- Fully fitted kitchen with microwave, dishwasher and fridge/freezer
- Bath and/or shower
- Bed linen, duvet and towels
- Use of bathrobes (in Premier lodges only)
- Beds made up for your arrival
- Double glazed and centrally heated
- Gas and electricity included
- Decking with garden furniture
- Travel cots and highchairs £15pw each
- Pets £70pw or £50 per short break each (max 2) (in specific accommodation only)
- Complimentary welcome pack including tea, coffee and milk
- Complimentary essentials pack on arrival
- All non smoking accommodation
Things to do:
- Monkey World, Wool – a 65-acre ape and monkey Rescue and Rehabilitation Centre housing monkeys from all over the world.
- RNLI College, Poole – Discovery Tour : Find out how the crews and lifeguards are trained with a behind the scenes 90 minute tour of the College.
- Dorset Adventure Park, Corfe Castle – a family fun Water park and Mud Trail. Featuring 18 acres of woodland and lakes with stunning views of Corfe Castle.
- Bingley’s Bistro, Poole – quality food and service – highly recommended.
- Italian Diva, Poole – Stylish, modern decor and excellent food.
- Courtyard Tearooms, Poole – vintage tea room with a lovely outdoor area.
Based in the heart of Dorset.. You have some amazing surroundings.
Loads of things for the kids to do.
Dip in and relax as this location has hot tubs available.