Dovercourt is a fabulous holiday park in Harwich, Essex. Close to a blue flag beach, this is the perfect destination for a seaside holiday with your family. With plenty of on-site facilities and a great variety of caravans and lodges, Dovercourt is an excellent holiday at any time of the year. Make the most of your seaside holiday and relax with the stunning views of the Essex coastline.
Staying at Dovercourt will provide you with an excellent selection of family-friendly on-site facilities. There is a brand new entertainment complex with a restaurant and bar as well as an outdoor heated pool, mini-golf, play area, all-weather sports court to keep the little ones entertained and shop for anything you forgot to bring with you. The holiday park is in very close distance to a blue flag beach where you can relax, paddle in the sun or walk the dog. With so much to offer, Dovercourt is the ultimate family destination.
Whether you plan a seaside break with your partner or action-packed holiday with all of your family, you’ll be able to find the perfect caravan or lodge at Dovercourt. And with pet-friendly accommodation, your four-legged friend can come along too. All caravans and lodges have open plan living, kitchen and dining space where you can cook, eat and relax with your loved ones before heading out for a day of fun. With everything you need for a relaxing break, Dovercourt is a great holiday choice.
- Lodges sleep 4 to 6 guests
- Outdoor heated pool
- New entertainment centre
- Children’s play area
- Close to blue flag beach
Things to do:
- Dovercourt Skate Rink – Local leisure centre with original roller-skating rink. Good family fun.
- Harwich & Dovercourt Golf Club – Excellent golf course with lovely views.
- Dovercourt – Beautiful beach with dock views, nice and quiet, perfect for dog walk.
- Rainbow Cafe – Lovely café with a vast menu, a great spot for lunch.
- The Bottle Kiln – Cosy pub serving a wide range of food and drinks.
- Waterfront at Dovercourt – Nice restaurant on the waterfront, good choice for evening meal.
A short drive away from both a blue flag beach and Harwich.
With the right accommodation you can bring your dog along for the fun.