Birchington Vale, Birchington
Birchington Vale is a lovely holiday park just a short drive from the seaside town of Margate. Perfect for a beach holiday with the whole family, Birchington has excellent on-site entertainment and facilities to keep everyone happy. The holiday park provides a great base for exploring Kent and top-quality caravans and lodges for you to relax in.
Choose from a great selection of caravans and lodges sleeping 4 to 8 guests. All accommodation options provide modern open plan living, dining and kitchen spaces so you can make the most of your self-catered holiday in Kent. With everything you will need for a relaxing break, Birchington Vale Holiday Park is an excellent choice for a relaxing break with your partner, friends or your family. There are also dog-friendly caravans so you can bring your furry friend with you.
When staying at this holiday park you will be able to make the most of the wide range of facilities. This includes an indoor pool with a slide, family bar, café, clubhouse and restaurant, children’s play area, crazy golf, shop, laundry and family entertainment. The location of this holiday park gives easy access to the seaside town of Margate as well as Westgate Bay and St Mildred’s Bay, perfect for a family trip to the beach.
- Caravans and lodges
- Sleeps 4 to 8 guests
- Indoor pool
- Clubhouse with entertainment
- Crazy golf
We Recommend –
Things to do:
- Powell-Cotton Museum – 15th-century estate with animals and artefacts in the museum and a tearoom.
- Westgate Bay – Bay area with beach, great for dog walks all year round.
- St Mildred’s Bay – Another bay area with public beach, a lovely promenade and tidal pools, also dog-friendly.
- Westbay Cafe – Café overlooking Westbay seafront with a delicious menu and outdoor seating.
- Millies Bar – Cafe overlooking St Mildred’s seafront serving tapas-style food.
- Quex Barn Farm Shop and Restaurant – Shop with café serving home-cooked food, great for breakfast. Buy local treats to take home.
A great location in the north-east of Kent near the seaside village of Birchington-on-Sea.
A short walk to a relaxing day at the beach.
Bring your dog for a run along the beach when staying at Birchington Vale.