Harts, Isle of Sheppey
If you’re planning a family holiday in Kent, Harts is a perfect park for you. Part of the family fun collection and boasting a new entertainment venue and indoor pool, there is something for all ages here! With easy access from the mainland, the Isle of Sheppey is a beautiful location for your next UK holiday.
On-site you can make the most of the facilities including an indoor pool and adventure playground, perfect for keeping your little ones entertained; as well as a restaurant and family bar, entertainment venue and laundry.
There is so much to entertain the whole family on-site at Harts and as the holiday park is pet-friendly, you don’t have to leave your furry friend at home.
When you decide to explore the surrounding area, why not visit the Eastchurch Aviation Museum, Belmont House or the nearby beaches.
There is a great selection of luxury lodges and caravans at Harts holiday park, so whatever your budget or group size, you’ll find something to suit you when booking your next holiday.
Perfect for families with younger children, this is a great holiday park for your next UK summer holiday.
– Caravans and lodges
– Sleeps 4 to 8 guests
– Indoor pool
– Family restaurant and bar
– Entertainment venue
We Recommend –
Things to do:
- Leysdown Beach – Nearby public beach, dog-friendly and easy access.
- The Swale National Nature Reserve – Natural reserve near the coast, good place to walk to the dog and for bird watching.
- Eastchurch Aviation Museum – Good day out for the family with a large collection of aviation artefacts.
- Rose and Crown – Local pub with outdoor seating for the summer months.
- The Coffee Pot – Small café on the seafront, great pitstop after a walk on the beach.
- Woody’s Fish and Chip Co – Fish and chip takeaway shop, the best in the local area.
A great location in the north-east of Kent near the seaside village of Birchington-on-Sea.
A short walk to a relaxing day at the beach.
Bring your dog for a run along the beach when staying at Birchington Vale.