Marlie Holiday Park, Romney
With a countryside location and easy access to the coast, Marlie Holiday Park has everything you need for a holiday in Kent. The holiday park has excellent on-site facilities with something to suit all family members. It is also dog-friendly, so your four-legged friend doesn’t have to miss out on all of the fun.
Ideal for families, Marlie Holiday Park has a fabulous range of accommodation options on-site. Choose from several different caravans or a platinum lodge sleeping 4 to 8 guests. With everything you need for a relaxing break, you can cook, eat and relax together after a day of exploring the surrounding area and enjoying the on-site facilities.
Marlie Holiday Park has lots of on-site facilities for all ages. There is an indoor heated pool and jacuzzi, clubhouse with live entertainment, family restaurant and bar, children’s club and outdoor play area and shop for last-minute essentials.
Venture off-site for a trip to the nearby beach and attractions in Dymchurch and Romney. The surrounding countryside and coastline are beautiful places to walk your dog.
– Caravans and lodges
– Sleeps 4 to 8 guests
– Indoor pool
– Family restaurant and bar
We Recommend –
Things to do:
- St Mary’s Bay – Coastal village also known as The Bay with a long sandy beach.
- Romney Hythe & Dymchurch Light Railway – Railway station with a model railway, food and drink and train rides available.
- Romney Marsh Visitor Centre – Visitor centre with information on local history and wildlife, shop and walking trails.
- Warren Inn – Local pub with great selection of home-cooked food and drinks
- Coach House Coffee – Small but cosy coffee shop, great for breakfast, brunch or lunch!
- Fish & Peri – Fish and chip takeaway shop, great price.
A great location in the north-east of Kent near the seaside village of Birchington-on-Sea.
A short walk to a relaxing day at the beach.
Bring your dog for a run along the beach when staying at Birchington Vale.