Bassenthwaite Lakeside Lodges
The Bassenthwaite Lakeside Lodges are located at the edge of Bassenthwaite Lake next to Skiddaw Mountain. This offers visitors a perfect location for stunning views and exploring the area. Guests can choose from a number of lodges available on site which provide the perfect base for a break in the Lake District. Ideal for families, a couple or a group of friends, the lodges have everything visitors need to relax and make the most of their time in the Lakes.
Staying at Bassenthwaite Lakeside Lodges gives you all the home comforts needed for a relaxing break in the Lake District. With modern furnishings and luxury touches, you will be able to unwind and relax after a day of exploring. Lodges sleep 4 to 6 guests providing a great variety of sizes to suit families, friends and couples alike. With open plan living, dining and kitchen space, you can spend your evenings cooking, eating and spending time together. A number of lodges offer extra benefits including outdoor seating space, wood burner and a hot tub. Plus, most of the accommodation is dog-friendly so your four-legged friend can come along too.
Situated at the foot of Skiddaw Mountain, these lodges are an ideal base for exploring. There is plenty to see and do on your doorstep with walking trails surrounding the holiday park, providing lots of dog walking opportunities. Nearby there is a wildlife park which is a fun activity for the whole family. And Keswick is just 6 miles away, where you can visit the pencil museum, lakeside theatre, and a number of cafes, shops and pubs.
- Lakeside location
- Hot tubs
- Free Wi-Fi
- Peaceful location
- Variety of lodges sleeping 4 – 6 guests
We recommend :
Things to do:
• Keswick Mountain Adventures– offer you a wide range of land and water based outdoor adventure activities in the Lake District. From navigation and mountaineering courses to guided walking weekends.
• Lake District Wildlife park – a great selection of animals set in amazing countryside, just a 10 minute drive from Keswick.
• Catbells Lakeland walk – The views are magnificent (especially over Derwent Water), the walk up is enjoyable and relatively easy. Choose your footwear carefully and have a jacket with you because some parts are quite steep and it can get quite cold and breezy as you get higher up.
• Ravenstone Manor Hotel Restaurant, Bassenthwaite – Service and quality of the food highly recommended
• The Snooty Fox, Uldale – A small quiet country pub offering home cooked traditional English food with a twist.
• Fellpack Cafe, Keswick – great restaurant disguised as a cafe . Concentrates on doing a few dishes very well.
Stunning views at this lakeside location.
Bring along your four-legged friend.