Billy Boo, Backbarrow
Billy Boo is a lovely three bedroom lodge nestled in the heart of the Lake District.
With plenty of room for the whole family, this is a great base for exploring the very best of the Lakes. The lodge has everything guests will need for a stress-free self-catered holiday as well as a number of added luxuries including a hot tub!
This lodge is set within private grounds on a working farm and provides beautiful views of the surrounding woodland.
The modern and contemporary lodge has three bedrooms; two double bedrooms and one twin bedroom which all have their own bathrooms. There is a large open plan living and dining area with sofa, TV and wood burner for cosy nights indoors and a dining table where guests can dine and relax together. The kitchen is fully-equipped so you can cook up a storm for the whole family. There are floor to ceiling windows in the lodge which offer great views of the surrounding countryside and open out to enjoy the summer weather. Step outside and enjoy your morning coffee or lunch on the patio. There is also a hot tub in the garden, the perfect way to relax after a busy day.
Set within close distance to the village of Backbarrow, this is a great base for exploring the Lakes. Enjoy countryside trails and visit Lakeside for popular attractions and stunning views of Windemere. Take a boat across Windemere Lake to Bowness-on-Windemere where you can visit local shops, coffee shops and country pubs.
Haverthwaite Steam Railway is just six minutes away from where you can enjoy a picturesque train ride through the beautiful scenery.
– Sleeps 6
– 3 bedrooms
– 3 bathrooms
– All ground floor
– Hot tub
– Woodburning stove
– Fishing lake on-site
We Recommend –
Things to do:
- Lakeland Motor Museum – Museum with over 30,000 exhibits and 1950s themed cafe
- Lakeside and Haverthwaite Railway – Fab day out for the family with a tearoom and dog friendly.
- Roudsea Wood Nature Reserve – Nature reserve with beautiful scenery and a good place for walks.
- Angler’s Arms – Lovely country pub with delicious food and a good selection of drinks.
- Café Ambio at The Lakeland Motor Museum – Nice café with home-cooked food and freshly baked goods.
- Rusland Pool Hotel – Countryside hotel offering traditional pub meals, snacks and drinks.
A lakeside lodge in the heart of the lake district.
Soak in the gorgeous view, while the warm water bubbles around you.