Claife View Lodge, Windermere
Perfect for families, or a group of friends or couples, the Claife View Lodge sleeps up to 6 guests and is located on the beautiful shores of Lake Windermere. The lodge is a perfect base for exploring the Lake District. Spend your days walking through the trails and taking part in some of the activities at the National Park visitor centre. There is something for everyone at the Lake District.
This three bedroom lodge has a double bedroom with en-suite and two twin bedrooms. The open plan living, dining and kitchen area is perfect for the whole group to spend evenings cooking, eating and relaxing together after a busy day of exploring. The lodge also boasts a front patio with BBQ, table and chairs and a hot tub – the ultimate way to relax on an evening! Guests can also benefit from the facilities on-site at the White Cross Bay holiday park which includes a swimming pool,sauna, jacuzzi, gym, children’s park and restaurant.
With the shores of Windermere just 2 minutes away, this is an ideal location to holiday in the Lake District. This location benefits from a number of walking trails, perfect for exploring the area further. Visit the National Park Visitor Centre where you can play mini golf, try the treetop adventure course or just have a cup of tea and slice of cake. Plus, Bowness-on-Windermere is just a 5 minute drive away. Visit the town to explore the shops, cafes and pubs and enjoy the stunning views.
- Sleeps 6
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Hot tub
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Access to shared facilities
Things to do:
- Windermere Canoe Kayak – great selection of canoes, kayaks, stand up paddle boards and bikes available to hire. Also offer guided tours of the Lake itself.
- Lakeland Adventures – Experience yacht sailing or just sit back and relax on one of the luxury yachts
- Holehird Gardens– Holehird Gardens, home of the Lakeland Horticultural Society, 12 acres of stunning gardens
- Jacksons Bistro, Bowness – Lovely food, service and atmosphere – all at a very reasonable price
- The Angel Inn, Bowness – reasonably priced, high quality food in a relaxed casual atmosphere.
- Just Good Food, Windermere – Excellent home cooked food with super friendly service
On the banks of Lake Windermere.
Relax in warm waters, as you take in the views.