Hartsop Fold Lodges, Patterdale
Hartsop Fold Lodges are homely, comfortable lodges in arm’s length of the wilderness.
An ideal base for adventurers, with mountain biking, fell running, canoeing and much more available in the local area. The fantastic location means Ullswater, Aira Force, Brotherswater, and Dovedale are all a short drive away, with some even being accessible from the lodge park itself – a walkers paradise!
The 12 self-catering lodges are set in an undeniably beautiful and peaceful corner of the Lake District, where you can intertwine with nature. The unspoiled location welcomes regular visits from red squirrels, badgers, and birds.
Comfortable, high-spec wooden lodges at Hartsop Fold have a stylish Scandinavian feel. Great insulation means you’ll stay cool in the summer and toasty in the winter. The recently refurbished accommodation offers high quality kitchens and an outdoor veranda with wonderful views.
Although the lodges are a secluded paradise away from the hustle and bustle of busier towns, they’re not too far from Ambleside and Windermere – so you can stock up on your holiday essentials or enjoy a cosy pub meal.
- Free Wi-Fi
- TV with Freeview
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Double glazed
- Bed linen & duvets
- Decking or patio with garden furniture
Things to do:
- St. Sunday Crag – not an easy walk but the rewards are the superb views from every direction.
- Ullswater Steamers – the perfect opportunity to combine a cruise with some of the most spectacular walks in the Lake District. With miles of bridleways linked by ‘Steamer’ routes there are many opportunities for exploring the area.
- Rydal Hall Gardens – Beautiful gardens with a stunning waterfall
- Fellbites, Glenridding – good quality tasty food
- The Orangery, Glenridding – at the Inn on the Lake – stunning views
- 1863 Bar Bistro , Pooley Bridge – a bit further afield, but highly recommended.
Based in the heart of Lake District.. You have some amazing surroundings.
Two well behaved dogs allowed