High View Lodge, Windermere
High View Lodge is a gorgeous 3 bedroom lodge situated on the shores of Lake Windermere. The setting provides lots of peace and quiet for guests as well as close proximity to the fun activities in the Lakes. The lodge is elevated offering stunning views overlooking the lake and is an ideal base for a family holiday in the Lake District.
The lodge has three bedrooms, one double bedroom with an en-suite, and two twin bedrooms. The open plan living, dining and kitchen area is a great way for guests to cook, eat and relax together after a day of exploring the Lakes. From the living space, you can open the French doors to the patio where there is a secluded sitting area, perfect for a morning coffee or evening dinner with stunning views. Guests can also benefit from the on-site facilities at the White Cross Bay holiday park which includes access to the swimming pool,sauna, jacuzzi , gym, restaurant and games area.
Take a few steps from this lodge and you will find yourself on a beautiful walking trail or on the shores of Lake Windermere which are just two minutes away. The town of Bowness-On-Windermere is a 5 minute drive away and boasts a number of cafes, shops and restaurants. Take a cruise on Lake Windermere to see all the stunning views and walk or cycle one of the many routes accessible right outside your lodge.
- Sleeps 6
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Shared use of site facilities
- 2 off road parking spaces
Things to do :
- Windermere Canoe Kayak – great selection of canoes, kayaks, stand up paddle boards and bikes available to hire. Also offer guided tours of the Lake itself.
- Lakeland Adventures – Experience yacht sailing or just sit back and relax on one of the luxury yachts
- Holehird Gardens– Holehird Gardens, home of the Lakeland Horticultural Society, 12 acres of stunning gardens
- Jacksons Bistro, Bowness – Lovely food, service and atmosphere – all at a very reasonable price
- The Angel Inn, Bowness – reasonably priced, high quality food in a relaxed casual atmosphere.
- Just Good Food, Windermere – Excellent home cooked food with super friendly service
On the banks of Lake Windermere.