Keswick Reach Lodge Retreat, Keswick
The Keswick Reach Lodge Retreat brings elegance, luxury, and convenience together with its fantastic facilities and stunning interiors.
Relax in the luxury lodges complete with outdoor hot tubs and glorious surroundings, before enjoying some delicious, home-cooked food in the on-site pub and restaurant. The retreat, featuring a spa bath, panoramic sauna, and state of the art gym, has all you’ll need to truly unwind.
The elegant lodges at Keswick Reach are furnished with style in mind, boasting modern interiors and amenities. The private decking area is fantastic for spring and summer evenings, so you can really enjoy the tranquility and fresh Lake District air.
A variety of lodge options are available to suit your needs, with some lodges able to cater for up to 8 people. Each lodge offers a modern kitchen area, decking area, and large screen TV.
The retreat is surrounded by the magnificent Lake District countryside, with views which we guarantee will take your breath away. Just a 10-mile drive from the thriving market town of Keswick, you’ll find an abundance of shops, cafes, pubs, and restaurants to complete your stay.
- Wi-Fi access
- Flat screen TV
- Private hot tub*
- Ensuite master bedrooms
- Complimentary toiletries pack
- Double glazed & centrally heated
- Bed linen, duvets & towels
- Patio or decking area with furniture
- Pub and restaurant
- Essentials shop
We recommend :
Things to do:
- Keswick Mountain Adventures. –offer you a wide range of land and water based outdoor adventure activities in the Lake District. From navigation and mountaineering courses to guided walking weekends
- Apacaly Ever After – offer alpaca walks around the stunning grounds of the Lingholm estate along the shores of the famous Derwent Water.
- Catbells Lakeland walk – The views are magnificent (especially over Derwent Water), the walk up is enjoyable and relatively easy. Just take your time! Choose your footwear carefully and have a jacket with you because some parts are quite steep and it can get quite cold and breezy as you get higher up.
- Fellpack Cafe – great restaurant disguised as a cafe . Concentrates on doing a few dishes very well.
- Chalet Tearooms – This is a friendly little cafe with a wide range of hot and cold food options. Food is not expensive but high in quality.
- The Square Orange Cafe – The atmosphere and interior decor of the cafe is lovely.Good choice of food and snacks
*selected lodges only
Based in the heart of Lake District.. You have some amazing surroundings.
Loads of things for the kids to do.
Dip in and relax as this location has hot tubs available.