Lakeside at Louper Weir
In the heart of Lake District, Lakeside at Louper Weir is a magnificent property.
Set on the shores of Lake Windermere – the largest lake in England – this is a fabulous luxury holiday home for your next holiday with loved ones. Sleeping up to 8 guests and boasting a hot tub, underfloor heating and a private jetty, this property will provide unforgettable memories for everyone.
Lakeside at Loupier Weir is a beautiful detached home that is located on the edge of Lake Windermere. The impressive has a large kitchen and dining area which is fully-equipped with modern appliances for cooking up a storm for the whole family as well as a breakfast bar and dining table. There is also a large lounge and TV room with cinema-style TV for relaxing in the evenings, snug with leather sofa and tv, cloakroom and utility room.
Upstairs, there are 4 bedrooms which all have en-suite bathrooms. Two of the bedrooms also have access to the balcony which provide stunning views of the lake and surrounding fells. Throughout the property, there are plenty of windows offering natural light and great views, and the floor to ceiling patio doors in the dining area lead out to the patio area where there is plenty of seating and a hot tub where you can soak under the bubbles with beautiful views.
The property is surrounding by lush garden space which leads down to the private jetty and the shores of Lake Windermere. There is also a large covered dining area half-way down the stairs to the shores of the lake, this is an idyllic spot to enjoy dinner with a view.
Close to the Lakeland town of Bowness-on-Windermere and within easy access to some of the most popular attractions in the Lake District, this is a fantastic location for your next Lakes holiday. Bowness-on-Windermere is a lovely town with plenty to explore including shops, restaurants, pubs, attractions and walking trails. You can also take the Windermere Lake Cruise to the towns of Ambleside or Lakesides, a fantastic way to explore the beautiful area without a car.
– Sleeps 8
– 4 bedrooms
– 4 bathrooms
– Utility room and snug
– Underfloor heating
– Hot tub
– Patio with garden
– Lake views
– Private jetty
We Recommend –
Things to do:
– Brant Fell Viewpoint – A great walk with rewarding scenic views of Lake Windermere and surrounding fells.
– The World of Beatrix Potter Attraction – Interactive exhibit, perfect for the whole family especially little ones.
– Windermere Lake Cruises – Enjoy a scenic boat ride around the lake and to nearby towns of Ambleside and Lakeside.
– The Boathouse, Bowness-on-Windermere – Bar and grill with views of the marina and lake with outdoor seating for the warmer months.
– The Ship Inn, Bowness-on-Windermere – Pub on marina and lakeside with a nautical theme, outdoor seating and good menu.
– Lake View Garden Bar, Bowness-on-Windermere – A nice place to enjoy a refreshing drink with views of Lake Windermere.
A lakeside lodge in the heart of the lake district.
Soak in the gorgeous view, while the warm water bubbles around you.