Meadowcroft Cottage, Pooley Bridge
Meadowcroft cottage is located on Hillcroft Holiday Park ideally located near the picturesque Cumbrian village of Pooley Bridge.
Perfect for those who love the outdoors, the cottage is just a 5-minute stroll from Lake Ullswater, and makes a great base from which families or couples can explore the Lake District and the Eden Valley.
For families, the park is nearby the Aire Force Waterfall which is great for a gentle stroll with the kids. More adventurous walks such as Helvellyn are within easy reach for those after a challenge.
You’ll never be stuck for something to do at Hillcroft Park, with cycling, fishing, climbing and walking available nearby, as well as local attractions such as The Ullswater Steamer and the Rheged Visitor Centre.
Meadowcroft cottage provides three bedrooms, a spacious, bright living area, wood burning stove to keep you toasty in the winter and a fully equipped kitchen. The outside decking area is complete with comfortable garden furniture and hot tub allowing you to enjoy the mesmerizing views and surroundings.
A children’s play area and outdoor table tennis facilities make the park ideal for families with young children.
- Flat screen TV/DVD
- Private hot tub
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Three bedrooms
- off road parking
- Double glazed and centrally heated
- Bed linen, duvets & towels
- Decking or patio with garden furniture
- Free Wi-fi
- Children’s play area
- Licensed shop
Things to do:
- Lowther Castle and Gardens – Surrounded by acres of woodland and ancient gardens, the ruined castle is a stunning place to visit.
- Ullswater Steamers – the perfect opportunity to combine a cruise with some of the most spectacular walks in the Lake District. With miles of bridleways linked by ‘Steamer’ routes there are many opportunities for exploring the area.
- Rookin House Activity Centre – an established adventure venue offering a wide variety of outdoor activities
- 1863 Bar Bistro, Pooley Bridge – offers customers a relaxed fine dinning experience
- Grants of Castlegate – Family Run Bistro and Bar Serving High Quality Fresh Food
- Four and Twenty, Penrith – Good selection of dishes, highly recommended.
Based in the heart of Lake District… You have some amazing surroundings.
Loads of things for the kids to do.
Dip in and relax as this location has hot tubs available.