Pastures Lodge Park, Cartmel
If you’re planning a trip to the Lake District, Pastures Lodge Park offers beautiful lodges that are perfect for your home away from home. Sleeping 2 or 4 guests, these lodges are great for couples or small families. They are also dog-friendly so you can bring your four-legged friend too!
The lodges are modern and spacious with stylish décor and a cosy wood burning stove. Boasting an open plan living and dining area, the lodges have comfy sofas, dining table and a fully-equipped kitchen where you can make breakfast, prepare lunch for your day’s activities and cook up a storm for dinner. Bi-fold doors lead out to the private patio from the living area where you can sit and enjoy the English summer sun or soak under the bubbles of the hot tub.
Close to the shores of Lake Windermere and Morecambe Bay, this is a magnificent location for a luxury lodge stay. Explore the surrounding villages and market towns as well as the beautiful countryside and coastline where you can visit the lovely seaside resort of Grange-over-Sands. For the Lake District, you can drive to Lakeside and take a boat trip on Lake Windermere and explore the fab town of Bowness-on-Windermere.
– 4 lodges
– Sleeps 2 to 4
– Hot tub
– Wood burning fire
– Off-road parking
We Recommend –
Things to do:
– Holker Hall and Gardens – Beautiful county hall set in 200 acres of woodlands and gardens as well as a deer park and guided tours available.
– Grange-over-Sands promenade – Scenic coastal promenade, a good place for scenic walks with cafes, play area and duck pond.
– Predator Experience – Fantastic activity where you can meet wolves and falcons for unique experiences.
– L’Eclume, Cartmel – Fine dining restaurant with a fantastic and unique menu.
– Rogan and Co, Cartmel – British restaurant by the river in a stone cottage with a superb menu.
– The Pig and Whistle, Cartmel – Friendly country pub with an all-day menu, local ale and outdoor seating.
Only a 15 minute drive from Lake Windermere.
Soak under the bubbles of the hot tub.