Pippin Lodge, near Grange over Sands
Located on the exclusive Pastures park near Cartmel, this stylish one bedroomed lodge has a lovely open plan living area with wood burning stove and patio doors which open onto a decking area. Situated close to the charming village of Cartmel, the lodge is just a 15 min drive from Lake Windermere. Local attractions include the Priory at Cartmel and the promenade at Grange over Sands.
- off road parking
- smoke free
- pub/shop <1 mile
- dishwasher and washing machine
- Wood burner
Things to do :
- Lakeland Segway – Winner of the the “Best Experience in Cumbria Award” 2016. The longest established “SegwayAuthorized” tour provider in the UK allows you to explore magnificent scenery surrounding medieval Cartmel on the amazing Segway personal transporter.
- Holker Hall and Gardens – Beautifully balanced offering of stately home, gardens, shop, cafe, restaurant and parking. A perfectly splendid way to idle away a couple of hours.
- Predator Experience – We recommend the the “Walking with wolves and fox encounter” but there is also eagles and hawks experiences if you prefer.
- L’Enclume – Michelin starred restaurant – excellent – not cheap, but treat yourself !
- Royal Oak Inn – nice atmosphere,Great food choice of real ales too, but may need to book.
- Cavendish Arms – good menu – the fish finger sandwich is highly recommended.