Thornyfield Lodge, Bowness-on-Windermere
This stylish two bed roomed log cabin is located in an elevated position just three miles outside Bowness-on Windermere. It has a lovely open plan living area, well equipped kitchen and sitting area with wood burning stove and smart tv. Patio doors open onto a decking area and down some steps to the Hot Tub. The lodge is situated in an ideal base to explore the delights of Lake Windermere with its sailing and water sports and the many surrounding attractions, including the World of Beatrix Potter.
- Off road parking
- Hot tub
- smoke free
- pub – 1 mile; shop 4 miles
- dishwasher and washing machine
- Wood burner
- Cot/ high chair available
- 1 well behaved dog welcome
Things to do :
- Windermere Canoe Kayak – great selection of canoes, kayaks, stand up paddle boards and bikes available to hire. Also offer guided tours of the Lake itself.
- Lakeland Adventures – Experience yacht sailing or just sit back and relax on one of the luxury yachts
- Holehird Gardens– Holehird Gardens, home of the Lakeland Horticultural Society, 12 acres of stunning gardens
- Jacksons Bistro, Bowness – Lovely food, service and atmosphere – all at a very reasonable price
- The Angel Inn, Bowness – reasonably priced, high quality food in a relaxed casual atmosphere.
- Just Good Food, Windermere – Excellent home cooked food with super friendly service
Located near to Lake Windermere
Loads of things for the kids to do.
This lodge has a private hot tub for you to unwind and relax
One well behaved dog is welcome