White Cross Bay Holiday Park, Lake Windermere
White Cross Bay Holiday Park is a fantastic holiday park in the heart of the Lake District.
Whether it’s your first time to the Lake District or coming back to experience more of this beautiful part of the country, White Cross Bay is a wonderful choice. Set on the shores of Windermere, guests can relax, enjoy on-site facilities and admire the stunning surroundings.
With lodges sleeping 4 to 6 guests with 2 or 3 bedrooms, this is a great location for couples, families and friends. Many of the lodges are also dog-friendly so your pooch doesn’t have to miss out on the fun.
All lodges at White Cross Bay are modern, spacious, stylish and cosy. They boast open plan living and dining areas with fully-equipped kitchens, dining tables and comfy sofas where you can relax with loved ones. The lodges also have decking with outdoor seating and BBQ.
In the heart of the Lake District, White Cross Bay Holiday Park is on the shores of the magnificent Lake Windermere.
On-site at the holiday park, guests can access the shared facilities which including leisure facilities, indoor heated pool, sauna, jacuzzi, gym, play park and games area. There is also an on-site shop and a great pub just two minutes away.
Close to the small village of Troutbeck Bridge and the popular towns of Ambleside, Windermere and Bowness-on-Windermere, you’ll be able to enjoy all of the fun activities, attractions, pubs and cafes nearby using this holiday park as your base.
– 22 Lodges
– Sleeps 4 to 6 guests
– 2 to 3 bedrooms
– Decking with furniture and BBQ
– Shared faculties: leisure facilities, indoor heated swimming pool, sauna, jacuzzi, gym, play park and games area
We Recommend –
Things to do:
– Treetop Trek – Fun outdoor activity centre with a treetop rope course, zipline as well a country estate with walking trails, restaurant and great views.
– Holehird Gardens – Hillside gardens with beautiful landscapes and Victorian-style greenhouses with a wide range of plants.
– Queen Adelaide’s Hill – A lovely place to walk with beautiful views across Lake Windemere.
– Cragwood Country House Hotel, Ecclerigg – Fine dining restaurant in 4-star hotel with outdoor seating where you can enjoy afternoon tea with lake views.
– The Gaddum, Brockhole on Windermere – Fantastic fine dining restaurant with a great menu and offering lovely afternoon tea.
– The Albert, Bowness-on-Windermere – A great pub in the centre of town with outdoor seating, good variety of drinks and fab menu.
Based in the heart of Lake District.. You have some amazing surroundings.
A well behaved dog is allowed in specified lodges
Hot Tubs are available in specified lodges