Caistor Lakes Lodges
Caistor Lakes is a beautiful award-winning holiday park set within the stunning Lincolnshire Wolds.
Guests can enjoy a memorable stay in one of the luxury lakeside lodge which sleep up to 4 guests.
Perfect for a weekend getaway or fishing trip, Caistor Lakes is a fantastic choice for your next UK holiday. It is also dog-friendly so you can bring your furry friend with you.
This lodge park has a great selection of luxury lodges nestled in the Lincolnshire countryside. All lodges sleep up to 4 guests and feature open plan living and dining area with fully equipped kitchens and two double en-suite bedrooms.
Overlooking one of the 3 fishing lakes, the lodges feature outdoor decking where you can enjoy your morning coffee, al fresco dinner and some lodges even allow you to go fishing from the decking. There is a private outdoor hot tub in every lodge – a lovely way to relax after a busy day of exploring Lincolnshire!
A number of the lodges at Caistor Lakes are also dog-friendly, so make sure you check so you can bring your pooch with you.
Indulge in the ultimate comfort whilst staying at Caistor Lakes with food delivery from the restaurant direct to your lodge.
Guests can also hire bikes and cars to explore the Lincolnshire Wolds and beyond.
Whilst staying at Caistor Lakes, you can make the most of the fully stocked fishing lakes. There are 3 fishing lakes and a bait shop available to all guests throughout their stay. You can also enjoy fishing directly from your decking in several of the lakeside lodges.
There is also a fantastic restaurant, bistro and steakhouse on-site offering an excellent menu with something for all tastes!
Located in the Lincolnshire Wolds, this is a great base for exploring the surrounding area. The market town of Caistor and Brigg are close by where you can explore shops, cafes and pubs and the major city of Lincoln is also nearby where you can enjoy some retail therapy and visit Lincoln cathedral.
The location of Caistor Lakes great opportunity for scenic dog walks throughout the Lincolnshire Wolds from your doorstep.
- 11 lodges
- Sleep up to 4 guests
- 3 fishing lakes
- Hot tubs
- Bike car
- Car Hire
We Recommend –
Things to do:
- Hall Farm Park – Local farm with animals, playground, crazy golf, walking trails and tractor rides, a fun family day out.
- Lincolnshire Wolds Railway – Traditional steam railway where you can enjoy train rides through the countryside.
- Lincoln Castle – Beautiful Norman fortress with ruins to explore with free guided tours in the city of Lincoln.
- The White Hart, Caistor – Lovely pub with great selection of drinks and good food menu with something for everyone.
- The Social Kitchen, Market Rasen – Excellent restaurant, popular for afternoon tea, Sunday roasts and tapas style food.
- The Salutation Inn, Nettleton – Cosy pub with nice menu, friendly staff and good prices.
Stunning five star award park situated in the peaceful Lincolnshire Wolds
Lakeside lodges with deluxe Jacuzzi hot tubs and private decking.
Fishing is available at this location