Rutland Retreats, Rutland Water
Rutland Retreats is a collection of lodges in Exton, Rutland. Offering luxury lodges for you and your family, friends and pooch, Rutland Retreats is the perfect place for a short break in the UK. Boasting an open plan living and dining area, and luxury furnishings throughout, you’ll be able to enjoy a memorable holiday at any time of the year.
The lodges at Rutland Retreats sleep up to 6 guests offering 2 double bedrooms, one with an en-suite, and a twin bedroom. There is an open plan living and dining area featuring a fully-equipped kitchen, dining area and cosy seating area with a wood-burning stove. Outside the property, you can take full advantage of the patio with an outdoor dining table, garden space and barbecue.
Guests staying at Rutland Retreats will have access to the Barnsdale Lodge Hotel where there is a bar and restaurant to enjoy. The location of these lodges provides a perfect base for exploring. Rutland Water is close by which is a wide range of outdoor activities for the whole family from cycling and walking to water sports and fishing. The market towns of Oakham and Uppingham are also close by where you can explore local shops, cafes and bars.
- 12 lodges
- Sleep 4 or 6
- 2/3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Wood burning stove
- Access to Barnsdale Lodge Hotel
We Recommend –
Things to do:
- Rutland Watersports – Watersports centre offering a range of water sports and other outdoor activities.
- Aqua Park Rutland – Fun aqua park on the water surrounded by lush scenic views.
- Barnsdale – Lovely 8-acre garden area with 38 individual gardens to explore.
- The Barnsdale Restaurant, Oakham – A fantastic restaurant on-site offering top-quality food all year round.
- The Harbour Cafe, Bar and Restaurant, Oakham – Family-friendly restaurant and bar with beautiful views of Rutland water, great for breakfast and brunch.
- Hunters Bar and Kitchen, Oakham – Great restaurant serving tasty food with local produce, good menu and friendly service.
Stunning views from these picturesque country lodges.
Bring two well-behaved pets along for the fun.