Lakeside Lodge, East Harling
The Lakeside Lodge has everything a couple will need for their relaxing, peaceful retreat in Norfolk. Sleeping just 2 guests, this pet-friendly lodge would be ideal for a couple or a solo traveller wanting some time away from their busy lives to relax. Located on the edge of a beautiful lake, the lodge is just a few minutes walk to the nearby village. Outside of the lodge, there is a decked area which offers stunning views overlooking the lake and the perfect spot to enjoy your morning coffee and plan your day or evening dinner after your days’ activities.
Inside the lodge, there is an open plan living, dining and kitchen where you can enjoy evening cooking, eating and realign infant of the tv, playing cards or simply enjoy the lakeside view. The bedroom is to the back of the lodge which also has an ensuite shower room.
Visitors staying at this lodge can enjoy walks through the estate where there are picnic tables and one-acre lake where fishing is available. Walk into the nearby village of East Harling for a pub lunch or look round the quaint shops. Whether you plan long walks and lots of exploring or simply want to laze around the lodge and soak up the views, the Lakeside Lodge is ideal for both. Enjoy a romantic break for two with your partner where you can relax and explore the beautiful county of Norfolk.
Features of the Lodge:
- Sleeps 2
- 1 bedroom
- 1 bathroom
- Lakeside location
- Decked seating area
Things to do :
- The English Whisky Company – England’s oldest registered whisky distillery, open daily from 9am – 5.30pm throughout the year running regular tours of the working part of the distillery.
- Banham Zoo – Banham Zoo is an award-winning family attraction and one of the most exciting zoos in the country with over 2,000 animals from around the world. Throughout the day there are plenty of activities to thrill and entertain families,
- Peter Beales Roses, Attleborough – Peter Beales Roses are world leaders in the supply of classic roses,as well as stocking an extensive range of other garden plants. The Garden Centre also has a Gift Shop and Tea room.The beautiful two acre display gardens are open all year round and are free to visit.
Eating Out –
- Peppers Tea Room, East Harling – old fashioned tea room. Highly recommended.
- The Nags Head, East Harling – lovely atmosphere, food very reasonably priced.
- The White Horse, Diss – A traditional English country Bar & Restaurant with locally sourced, homemade food.
Wake-up next to a beautiful lake.
One well-behaved dog welcome.