Pine Lodge Cottage, Stratton Strawless
Enjoy a countryside break in Norfolk by staying in this luxurious cottage near the Norfolk Broads. With modern facilities and cosy interior, this spacious cottage is perfect for a couple who want to relax in a peaceful setting.
A lovely holiday home at any time of the year, Pine Lodge Cottage is a great base for exploring the Norfolk countryside and coastline.
This beautiful cottage in the Norfolk countryside boasts a large living area with a well-equipped kitchen, dining table for 2 and sofa with large TV and a wood-burning fire. There is also a cosy bedroom with a double bedroom with built in the bed TV and an en-suite featuring a shower and free-standing bath.
Outside there is plenty of garden space with patio, lawn, barbeque, garden furniture, day bed, covered seating area and covered hot tub. Plus, there is also bike storage with two bicycles so you can explore the local area on 2 wheels! With everything you need and more, this is a fab property to enjoy a self-catered holiday in the UK.
Set in the Norfolk countryside, there is so much to explore from your doorstep whilst staying at this property. The cottage is close to the wonderful Norfolk Broads as well as the beautiful Norfolk coastline.
So whether you’re planning a countryside retreat, trips to the beach or a bit of both, this is a great holiday home all year round.
– Sleeps 2
– Hot tub
– Bike storage with 2 bikes
– Roadside parking for 1 car
We Recommend –
Things to do:
– Roarr! Dinosaur Adventure – An amusement park with life-size dinosaur trail, adventure playground, rides and deer park.
– City of Norwich Aviation Museum – Fantastic museum with a great collection of aircraft including jet fighters and a tearoom to visit.
– Norwich Castle – Norman historic castle with a beautiful collection of fine art, natural history and teapots!
– The Fox, Hevingham – Cosy pub with friendly staff, good menu and delicious food.
– The New Forge, Aylsham – Great Thai restaurant with an authentic menu and tempting desserts.
– The Black Lion – A nice local pub with a good selection of ales, gin, wine and more!
A stunning setting, close to the Norfolk Broads
Covered area with hot tub