Anglesey Lakeside Lodges
Anglesey Lakeside Lodges offer traditional rustic appeal and spectacular views across the beautiful landscapes of Anglesey.
Set in a stunning location around nine acres of perfectly landscaped lakes, this small development of contemporary lodges is the ideal place to unwind in truly rural surroundings.
The impressive range of lodges is designed to the highest standards, each with their own unique and distinct character. The homely lodges intertwine modern luxury with a traditional and rustic feel for an unparalleled experience.
With a choice of 2 or 3 bedroomed accommodation, open plan living space and outside decking with garden furniture, Anglesey Lakeside Lodges are a fantastic choice for a relaxing family getaway. Fishing is also available on site.
Located on Anglesey, the wild island is home to some of the UK’s most stunning beaches, and a great selection of walking trails and hiking opportunities. There is also an abundance of wildlife.
Boasting pretty seaside towns, Anglesey has some of Wales’ best restaurants and numerous cosy, country pubs are available to enjoy during your stay.
- Free Wi-Fi
- Flat Screen TV with Freeview and DVD*
- Private hot tub
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Ensuite master bedrooms
- Double glazed and centrally heated
- Bed linen
- Decking with garden furniture
*selected lodges only
Things to do :
- Plas Newydd House and gardens : Set on the shores of the Menai Strait ; Home of the Marquess of Anglesey, with spectacular views of Snowdonia.
- Anglesey Boat Trips : Fast Rib rides and Wildlife tours off the coast of Anglesey. Regular trips from Beaumaris to see the Puffins, Dolphins and Seals.
- Beaumaris Castle : A World Heritage Site, Beaumaris Castle has a perfect concentric design, is surrounded by a water moat, and has stunning views over the Menai straits.
- Freckled Angel, Menai Bridge : A ‘British tapas’ or small plates restaurant. Very friendly people and excellent food
- Dylans, Menai Bridge : Highly regarded – local produce used to serve up really high quality dishes
- Marram Grass, Newborough – Delicious food in a relaxed atmosphere. (You may have seen one of the chefs, Ellis, on the Great British Menu).
Based in the heart of North Wales.. You have some amazing surroundings.
Loads of things for the kids to do.
Dip in and relax as this location has hot tubs available.
Fishing is available on site