Bryn Derwen Lodge, Bethesda
Nestled in the heart of the Snowdonia National Park, Bryn Derwen Lodge is a luxurious wooden lodge and perfect for your next holiday in North Wales. Sleeping up to six guests in three bedrooms, this dog-friendly lodge is ideal for families or a group of friends. Within walking distance to the town of Bethesda, there is plenty to see, do and enjoy.
The Bryn Derwen Lodge provides the perfect base for a holiday in North Wales. The lodge has three double bedrooms which offer plenty of space and one of the bedrooms opens out to the patio where guests can enjoy their morning coffee or al fresco dinner. There is also one bathroom with an accessible shower and an open plan living, dining and kitchen where guests can cook, eat and relax together. The lodge features modern furnishings throughout as well as a utility space with a washing machine and tumbler dryer. Outside there is a decking area with sheltered patio furniture and a hot tub – the ultimate way to relax after a day of exploring. The lodge also boasts a large garden with additional decking space, firepit, bar and barbeque, a great space to relax, enjoy evenings with loved ones and let your dog’s run!
The town of the Bethesda is just a short walk from the lodge where guests can enjoy scenic walks along the River Ogwen. The town has a nice selection of shops, cafes and pubs as well as historical chapels. The city of Bangor and Snowdonia National Park are both within a close distance which are must-visits when staying at this lodge. And for the adrenalin junkies, Zip World is a fantastic day out and home to Europe’s fastest and longest zip line.
– Sleeps 6
– 3 bedrooms
– 1 bathroom
– Dog friendly
– Hot tub
– Large garden
– Off-road parking
We Recommend –
Things to do:
- Zip World – 500 feet zip line with amazing views of slate quarry and coast.
- Aber Falls – Natural waterfall with hiking trails; great location for dog walks.
- Bangor Mountain peak – Hiking trails with great views at the peak of Bangor city.
- The Bull Inn – A nice pub with a good selection of drinks and food, outdoor seating and excellent service.
- Llangollen Vaults – Lovely pub serving delicious food and a good selection of food.
- Antelope Inn – A nice pub with lovely views over the water, great menu and good prices.
Well-placed for exploring the Snowdonia National Park
2 well behaved pets welcome
Enjoy a drink and a relaxing dip at the end of an exciting day