Cedar Lodge, Pwllheli
This spacious two bedroomed lodge is situated on on Y Noddfa Lodge Park, close to the seaside resort of Pwllheli. Featuring an open plan living area, superb kitchen and sun room; there two bedrooms, one en-suite. The onsite facilities include a tennis court, gym and an outdoor heated swimming pool . The Carp lake provides a lovely walk and fishing is also available. This is a great base for the family to enjoy all the attractions the Lleyn has to offer,including the beaches at Pwllheli and Abersoch and the castles at Harlech and Criccieth.
- Swimming pool on site
- Kitchen including microwave, and fridge/freezer
- Washing machine and dishwasher
- Patio with garden furniture
- Centrally heated
- Off road parking
- No pets
- All non smoking accommodation
- Pub/shop < 4.5 miles
- TV and Wifi
- Fishing – (permit required).
Things to do:
- Lleyn Coastal path : Wonderful views all along this coastal path with some really pretty bays to visit along the way.
- Plas-yn-Rhiw : NT House and gardens; well worth a visit
- Pwllheli Beach : Nice sand beach and prom to visit. Close to town centre but lovely area with plenty parking.
- Whitehall, Pwllheli: Clean and smart establishment
- Taro Deg, Pwllheli : Varied menu with many choices. Service is friendly and warm. Food is excellent
- Pontoon Pwllheli : Mexican cuisine – amazing food.
Close to spectacular beaches and castles
Loads of things for the family to enjoy
Fishing is available on-site