Grouse Lodge, Abergele
Grouse Lodge is a gorgeous wooden lodge with everything you will need for an unforgettable holiday in Wales.
Set in the peaceful rural countryside and close to the coast, there is so much to explore and enjoy whilst staying at Grouse Lodge. Sleeping up to 4 guests, this would suit a couple or family. You can bring your dog too!
This unique wooden lodge has 2 bedrooms (double and twin) and 1 bathroom. It features an open plan living space with a cosy sofa area with TV and wood burning stove, dining table and a well-equipped kitchen to make the most of your self-catered holiday! Outside there is a large garden and decking with seating and hot tub, the perfect way to relax after a busy day of exploring.
Within easy reach to local attractions, this is a great base for exploring the surrounding area of Abergele and the North coast of Wales. Take a trip to the coast and visit one of the many coastal resorts and beautiful golden sandy beaches including Traeth Pensarn, Colwyn Bay and Rhyl Beach.
For those who love the great outdoors, you could also drive to Snowdonia National Park for mountainous hikes with stunning views.
– Sleeps 4
– 2 bedrooms
– 1 bathroom
– Dog-friendly (1 small dog)
– Hot tub
– Wood burning stove
– Private parking (3 cars)
– Bike store
We Recommend –
Things to do:
– Conwy Castle – Stunning 13th-century castle, one of the best Welsh castles offering stunning views.
– Manorafon Farm Park – Family-friendly animal park, nice day out for everyone with a wide range of farm animals to see.
– Traeth Pensarn Beach – Lovely beach with plenty of space and beautiful views, also dog-friendly.
– Mulberry Lounge, Bodelwyddan – A lovely place to go for afternoon tea or tea and cake.
– The Plough Inn, Saint Asaph – Stone-walled bar and grill with fab menu and cocktails.
– White Horse Restaurant, Rhuallt – Restaurant in 4-star hotel with a fine dining menu and cocktails.
Well-placed for exploring the North Wales Coast
One well behaved pet welcome
Enjoy a drink and a relaxing dip at the end of an exciting day