Herons Lake Retreat
Heron’s Lake Retreat boasts stylish, environmentally friendly lodges which make an excellent base to explore the glorious North Wales countryside.
Surrounded by lovely landscaped gardens, these modern lodges are eco-friendly and use less gas and electricity.
A wide range of 1, 2 and 3 bedroomed lodges are available for couples, families or friends to get away and breathe in the crisp country air.
Each lodge is unique, with varying features such as spa baths, open plan living areas, and outdoor decking areas to watch the sunset.
Every lodge has its own private hot tub to relax and unwind on long summer evenings.
Heron’s Lake Retreat is nestled in magnificent conservation countryside, a short drive to the small village of Caerwys.
Take a walk in the famous Clwydian mountains, or try your hand at golf, cycling, sailing, and horse riding which are available nearby.
The charming seaside resorts of Conwy and Llandudno are within easy reach – great for a family day out.
The lodges feature a fully equipped kitchen, but if you want a night off from cooking, there are a number of great local pubs, bistros, and restaurants to dine and enjoy your evenings.
Pets are welcome in many of the lodges, but please check with site before you book.
- Wi-Fi available in reception
- Flat screen TV with freeview & DVD
- Private hot tub
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Ensuite master bedrooms
- Double glazed & centrally heated
- Bed linen, duvets & towels
- Veranda or decking
- Barbeque available for hire
Things to do:
- Loggerheads Country Park : Riverside walks, fantastic views from towering cliffs, wildlife in abundance and a tea room,
- Rhyl Water Park : The newly opened SC2 has some great water slides, with a good choice for different age groups of children.
- Ness Botanic Gardens, Wirral : superb gardens at Ness on the Wirral Peninsula overlooking the Dee Estuary
- The Picadilly, Caerwys: Clean and smart village pub and restaurant , Vegetarian Friendly, Vegan Options,
- Travellers Inn : Carvery on a Sunday, pub and a la carte menu Wednesday through to Saturday
- Afonwen Craft and Antiques Centre : Edenshine Restaurant : where fresh local ingredients are used to provide high quality meals, from Breakfast, lunch, light bites and Afternoon Teas.
Based in the heart of North Wales. You have some amazing surroundings.
Loads of things for the kids to do.
Dip in and relax as this location has hot tubs available.