Idris Pod, St. Asaph
Idris Pod is a gorgeous detached cabin located on private grounds. The cabin is perfect for a couple wanting a peaceful, romantic retreat. It offers a unique holiday experience and a great location for guests wanting to enjoy the beautiful surroundings. With close proximity to the A55, staying at Idris Pod provides plenty for guests to see and do. This cabin is also pet-friendly so you can bring your four-legged friend along with you on your holiday.
With 20 square meters of living space, this pod is perfect for a couple. The living space includes a small, well-equipped kitchen with small breakfast bar, sink, kettle, toaster, microwave, fridge and hob. There is also a double bed, sofa and wood burning stove as well as a separate shower room. The door opens up to the patio where there are a table and chairs, perfect to enjoy a morning coffee or evening glass of wine. The Idris Pod also benefits from a lawn area and hammock for guests to use and enjoy.
Staying at this cabin gives guests the perfect peaceful location with plenty of things to do and see in close proximity. Guests can go on walks nearby including Offa’s Dyke and visit the smallest city in the UK, St Asaph which is less than 4 miles away. There are plenty of pubs, restaurants, shops and much more in the nearby resort town of Prestatyn.
- Sleeps 2
- Open-plan studio
- Wood burning stove
Things to do :
- St. Asaph Cathedral – A charming cathedral; well worth a visit. Very interesting history and plenty to see.
- Tweedmill Shopping Outlet – a total shopping experience with quality brand names, café, and farm shop all under one roof
- Prokitesurfing School, Rhyl – tuition in all aspects of kite-powered activities including beginner kite boarding lessons and kite tricks. Unique beachfront location with the Kite Surf Cafe.
- White House, Rhuallt – large selection of dishes available on the daily menu including lunch specials and early doors.
- The Bridge , St.Asaph – Highly recommended for both food and service.
- Trefnant Inn – Nice food, reasonably priced, friendly service.
Based in a charming location near the A55.
Bring a single well-behaved dog along with you.
Great for Couples
A great location for a romantic getaway, with good access to the nearby areas of North Wales.