Llety’r Bugail, Holyhead
This delightful shepherd’s hut is located on a working farm with five other holiday properties, from which there are stunning sea views
The hut has an open plan living area,wood burning stove, galley kitchen and decked balcony. parking outside.
Close to Breakwater Country Park and South Stack, Treaddur Bay with its lovely beach, is just three miles away.
- Heating powered by woodburning stove
- Induction hob, fridge, Fuel, power and starter pack for stove inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop and pub, restaurant 1.3 miles
- Beach 8 mins walk.
Things to do:
- South Stack Lighthouse:Definitely a place to visit if you’re in the area.There are several paths to walk along to and from the lighthouse..Always the chance you may see seals and dolphins.
- Breakwater Park: This Idyllic and beautiful country park is situated approximately five minutes from Holyhead .Nice cafe. Great views on the coastal path walk. Robust foot ware and clothing for bracing winds are required.
- Penrhos Country park: Beautiful walks, duck pond, picnic tables, places to sit down and relax and lovely views! Penrhos country park is one of Anglesey’s real gems.
- Langdon’s: Relaxed, friendly atmosphere, selection of beers, great location and lovely food
- Driftwood Restaurant: Good food and good beer with nice selection of gins. You can get a great carvery here with generous portions.
- The White Eagle, Rhoscolyn: stunning location. Welcoming, friendly staff and excellent food at reasonable prices.
Based in Anglesey. You have some breathtaking views and amazing surroundings.