Orchard Lodge, Abersoch
The Orchard Lodge is a beautiful, modern lodge which sleeps up to six guests. The lodge is situated near the harbour village of Abersoch, on the Llyn Peninsula. With a gorgeous coastline location, this lodge is a perfect base for a family beach holiday in North Wales. Offering everything families, or a group of friends will need on holiday, this lodge has a lovely homely feel. It is also pet-friendly so your four-legged doesn’t have to miss out on a holiday in North Wales.
The lodge has 3 bedrooms including two twin bedrooms and a double bedroom. There is a family bathroom as well as a separate toilet/cloakroom providing plenty of space for all guests. The open plan living, kitchen and dining area includes a well-equipped kitchen, cosy living area with TV and dining table where the whole family can eat together. Patio doors open up to a patio where there is seating for guests to enjoy food and drinks outside. Enjoy your lunch or morning coffee in the sun and soak up the beautiful views or do some stargazing on a clear night. The modern furnishings with the added seaside touches make this lodge a perfect family holiday home. There is also a private hot tub where you can take a dip and relax.
The Orchard Lodge boasts a coastal location and is just a short distance from Abersoch. Visit and explore the number of shops, cafes and tea rooms and enjoy the sandy beaches and numerous water sports available. There will be something for the whole family to enjoy. Guests benefit from the miles of coastline that stretch along the Llyn Peninsula.
- Sleeps 6
- 3 bedrooms
- Hot tub
- Free parking
- Pub, and shop, within 1 mile
- Near Beach
Things to do :
- Abersoch Beach – lovely sandy beach. Family friendly with cafes at both ends of the beach and public toilets. Plenty of parking.
- Plas yn Rhiw – A small National Trust property with terrific views over the coast from the magnificent garden
- Pen Llyn Lusitano Stud and Riding Centre – offer Classical Lessons as well as hacks and trekking and lessons on ponies suitable for beginners.
Eating Out :
- The Dining Room – a small, family run Bistro, serving simple seasonal dishes using local produce, with an emphasis on fish.
- Manana – Creative Mexican Cuisine. No booking in advance, so may have to queue when busy.
- Zinc Cafe Bar and Grill – well appointed wine bar that serves consistently good food
A modern lodge, located near Abersoch.
Two well-behaved dogs welcome
Close to the beautiful beach at Abersoch.